• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Eva needs to be in the Survivor Series match just for the spot where the narrator dramatically announces her being tagged in while she prances at ring-side only for her to be there so long that she gets counted out.

She seems like someone who's an absolute sweetheart in real life who's uncomfortable at being the bad guy.

It's true. She should be playing a babyface who little overweight girls look up to. Its nice to see a woman who doesnt necessarily look like everyone else

The men come in all shapes and sizes, and the women should too

Valentus

The face of the future of the business

vi5asiW.png

what the hell is that unholy abomination

So I'm guessing the SD women's team is Nikki, Alexa, Becky, Naomi, and I guess Carmella?

Eva's gimmick really doesn't fit the match and it'd make no sense for her to be on the team from a story perspective and Natalya can't be on the team. So unless they are using someone not on the SD roster now, it has to be those five even though Nikki picking Carmella for her team makes no sense.

KissVibes

Banned
One of the rumors on the match (could be complete bullshit) is that the winning brand gets to swap three people from one brand to the other.

The only logical choice would be that:

Raw wins and drafts: AJ Styles, John Cena, and Becky
Smackdown wins and drafts: Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, and Roman Reigns

Anyone else wouldn't make logical sense.

So I'm guessing the SD women's team is Nikki, Alexa, Becky, Naomi, and I guess Carmella?

Eva's gimmick really doesn't fit the match and it'd make no sense for her to be on the team from a story perspective and Natalya can't be on the team. So unless they are using someone not on the SD roster now, it has to be those five even though Nikki picking Carmella for her team makes no sense.
Eva would be a draw for it. Especially high off that soon-to-be award-winning Nic Cage movie.

But yeah, that's the line-up. There isn't anyone else so Nikki is gonna be stuck with Carmella. Raw will likely win. I just hope they don't make Smackdown look like chumps. And especially Becky given she's both the champ and also someone pretty much always made to look like a chump when it comes to being against the other horsewomen.

The only logical choice would be that:

Raw wins and drafts: AJ Styles, John Cena, and Becky
Smackdown wins and drafts: Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, and Roman Reigns

Anyone else would make logical sense.

Dude this is the same company that had NXT talents eligible for the draft and gave no explanation for why Samoa Joe, Nakamura, and Asuka weren't drafted, but Nia Jax and Mojo Rawley were.

If Raw wins I feel like they would take Ambrose as the only real big pick so they can have that Shield reunion to get everyone so excited for until the Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta part ends and memory instinct has them booing the theme Roman's spent the past two years lugging around.

On that note I'm genuinely curious if a reunited Shield would get properly cheered with Roman involved.

Eva would be a draw for it. Especially high off that soon-to-be award-winning Nic Cage movie.

But yeah, that's the line-up. There isn't anyone else so Nikki is gonna be stuck with Carmella. Raw will likely win. I just hope they don't make Smackdown look like chumps. And especially Becky given she's both the champ and also someone pretty much always made to look like a chump when it comes to being against the other horsewomen.

I mean they always could have Nikki refuse to pick Carmella and say she'll find a fifth before that night. Then the night comes and Carmella comes out fifth claiming Nikki can't find anyone. Then Asuka comes out and destroys Carmella.

But that would be too fun and would interfere with the oh so valuable NXT brand that hemorrhages money. So Asuka will have to wait until she takes a few losses and come up after Mania.

Tagyhag

If Raw wins I feel like they would take Ambrose as the only real big pick so they can have that Shield reunion to get everyone so excited for until the Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta part ends and memory instinct has them booing the theme Roman's spent the past two years lugging around.

On that note I'm genuinely curious if a reunited Shield would get properly cheered with Roman involved.

It'd get cheered as a whole but every time Roman did something he'd get booed.

It's too late for him I think, there will always ALWAYS be a subset of people who will boo him. They can only minimize it but never fully DELETE it.

I mean they always could have Nikki refuse to pick Carmella and say she'll find a fifth before that night. Then the night comes and Carmella comes out fifth claiming Nikki can't find anyone. Then Asuka comes out and destroys Carmella.

But that would be too fun and would interfere with the oh so valuable NXT brand that hemorrhages money. So Asuka will have to wait until she takes a few losses and come up after Mania.
Asuka isn't coming up until post-Mania when Becky Lynch is celebrating beating Nikki to get her title back and Asuka finally has an opponent who's style works well with her.

jurgen

Asuka isn't coming up until post-Mania when Becky Lynch is celebrating beating Nikki to get her title back and Asuka finally has an opponent who's style works well with her.

I think it depends on when WWE decides to debut Io on NXT. They'll likely move Asuka up once that happens, which might be before Mania.

Rollins is going to interfere and we're going to be sad. :(

Because it's a damn loop of shit.

Tagyhag

Lol there's no way Asuka is going to SD first.

RAW will always get first pickings of the big hitters.

What is the worst possible finish i can think off....

Erm, Jericho is about to win, but Owens tries to "help" and ends up costing Jericho the title. They bicker for a while but remain best friends. Reigns then hits the Spear and Superman Punch to leave them both lying and RAW goes off the air with Reigns music player. There is clearly noticeable muted booing from the crowd.

...yeah, that's what will happen in about 10 minutes.

Atomic Odin

The men's Survivor Series matches seem almost unwinnable for SD. The team for Raw has both Strowman and Reigns, who are both basically un-pinnable.

Smackdown will have Cena who would kickout at two even if all the Raw roster piles up on him so yeah I wouldn't rule out SD yet.

I think it depends on when WWE decides to debut Io on NXT. They'll likely move Asuka up once that happens, which might be before Mania.

According to Meltzer, the reason Asuka is facing Mickie in Toronto (and the reason she was supposed to face Trish) is that they want her to be firmly established as a heel against a fan favorite so that she can be a full heel against Ember Moon for Rumble Weekend Takeover.

I imagine Ember will break her streak that show and they'll do the rematch at WM Takeover, then Asuka comes up shortly after Mania.

Smackdown will have Cena who would kickout at two even if all the Raw roster piles up on him so yeah I wouldn't rule out SD yet.

Cena isn't working Survivor Series. Neither is Orton.

Toki767

Jericho is like what, 15 years older than Reigns and he's creating virtually all of the movement in this match.

Top Bottom