• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Reigns couldn't roll over.
hqdefault.jpg

What is the worst possible finish i can think off....

Erm, Jericho is about to win, but Owens tries to "help" and ends up costing Jericho the title. They bicker for a while but remain best friends. Reigns then hits the Spear and Superman Punch to leave them both lying and RAW goes off the air with Reigns music player. There is clearly noticeable muted booing from the crowd.

...yeah, that's what will happen in about 10 minutes.
*nervousness intensifies*

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm going back to watching youtube clips next week. Raw stinks.

shaowebb

Okay, when I left for work we were on page 4. Anyone got clips or gifs of the TJP and Goldberg botches? Read about them and both sound fucked up.

On Raw replay west coast version, they screwed up on tape and Cole saying Jackhammer twice like someone was scratching like a DJ

cordy

Banned
Survivor Series will be interesting. Raw's getting the Women's win. Tag team? Who knows but Men's? Definitely SD.

- Ambrose
- Styles
- Wyatt
- Harper
- ??? (Ellsworth maybe idk)

I see a lot of in-fighting happening with Raw's Men's team allowing for the SD victory.

shaowebb

Survivor Series will be interesting. Raw's getting the Women's win. Tag team? Who knows but Men's? Definitely SD.

- Ambrose
- Styles
- Wyatt
- Harper
- ??? (Ellsworth maybe idk)

I see a lot of in-fighting happening with Raw's Men's team allowing for the SD victory.

Make it Balor.

Top Bottom