• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

ReiGun

Survivor Series will be interesting. Raw's getting the Women's win. Tag team? Who knows but Men's? Definitely SD.

- Ambrose
- Styles
- Wyatt
- Harper
- ??? (Ellsworth maybe idk)

I see a lot of in-fighting happening with Raw's Men's team allowing for the SD victory.

Either Ziggler or Miz is getting the last spot. Maybe Kane.

I still think the only one SD wins is the Tag match, with SlateRhyno or the Usos going over The New Day.

Survivor Series will be interesting. Raw's getting the Women's win. Tag team? Who knows but Men's? Definitely SD.

- Ambrose
- Styles
- Wyatt
- Harper

I see a lot of in-fighting happening with Raw's Men's team allowing for the SD victory.

How quickly you forget about Ziggles

Either Ziggler or Miz is getting the last spot. Maybe Kane.

I still think the only one SD wins is the Tag match, with SlateRhyno or the Usos going over The New Day.

Or American Alpha. They could use the rub.

Are they really going to have no championship matches at Survivor Series

That'd be kind of neat, and makes me wonder if the WWE has ever done a PPV like that before.

So are we just gonna get three hour-long matches?

Survivor Series appears to be four hours and from what it seems, the only matches are gonna be the three team matches and Goldberg vs Lesnar which is probably gonna go twenty minutes tops.

Survivor Series appears to be four hours and from what it seems, the only matches are gonna be the three team matches and Goldberg vs Lesnar which is probably gonna go twenty minutes tops.

I'm guessing we get a few minor matches as breaks between the Survivor Series matches. Like a Cruiserweight title match for instance.

ReiGun

I'm sure both shows will be one or two mid card matches as breaks.

- Ambrose
- Styles
- Wyatt
- Harper

No chance that Miz and Ziggler won't be on it.

Ziggler, Miz, Wyatt, Ambrose and AJ.

Wyatt will somehow mindcontrol and get Strowman eliminated.

I'm guessing we get a few minor matches as breaks between the Survivor Series matches. Like a Cruiserweight title match for instance.
Oh yeah, maybe Kendrick vs Swann.

That's still a lot of time given it is four hours presumably. It's actually pretty cool if we'd just get three long elimination tag-matches. Men's would probably go the longest but the women's and tag match would still likely get a ton of time.

One day, Kalisto, you will be able to do a good little lucha thing again.
yoshi-tonic-samuray-del-sol-o.gif

Oh yeah, maybe Kendrick vs Swann.

That's still a lot of time given it is four hours presumably. It's actually pretty cool if we'd just get three long elimination tag-matches. Men's would probably go the longest but the women's and tag match would still likely get a ton of time.

Honestly I can see them just doing a straight up Cruiserweight Survivor Series match. TJP, Swann, Cedric, Lince Dorado, and Sin Cara vs. Kendrick, Nese, Gulak, Daivari, and somebody else they want to throw into the heel side (Tozawa?)

Jericho in 2002 with the Fozzy performance getting heat from the crowd and then saying they were gonna play another song even when he found the city to be terrible was amazing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Jackhammer on RuRu looked shockingly decent. But Bill looked gassed as shit after so /shrug

The fact that Vince keeps picking Rusev for these Legends spots (Rock, Goldberg) means that he probably feels highly of him.

This is like saying Vince thinks highly of Bray so he has him lose all the time

It can be correct, but it's still super damning

Sometimes I wonder who gets treated worse: people the brass hate, or people the brass love

Pikma

Banned
If Rusev got released tomorrow I would not give two shits about it, I have no idea how some of you shit on most of the most popular guys on the main roster but love this generic guy, his matches are boring as fuck, to the point that if you've seen one match of his you've basically seen it all. He's destined to be a midcarder for life and I'm 110% ok with that.

cLOUDo

- Ambrose
- Styles
- Wyatt
- Harper

Why Wyatt or harper being in the team?
Make no sense to his characters

My guess
Stykes
Ambrose
Ziggler
Miz
And last minute Cena (but probably kane)

Atomic Odin

If Rusev got released tomorrow I would not give two shits about it, I have no idea how some of you shit on most of the most popular guys on the main roster but love this generic guy, his matches are boring as fuck, to the point that if you've seen one match of his you've basically seen it all. He's destined to be a midcarder for life and I'm 110% ok with that.

SecondhandSilentHarborseal.gif

Top Bottom