• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They are eventually going to actually give these guys some character right? As it is they're generic CAW 1 vs generic CAW 2.

They added 7 people to Raw and none of them are interesting to begin with.

Edit: Rich Swann, I guess, is fine, but the other actual guys with charisma, e.g. Jack Gallagher or Gran Metalik haven't even shown up

2nd Edit: Brian puts some effort into a commentary promo and Byron completely no sells it with nothing to say

olpL97y.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The problem is both a) charisma, and b) the fact that they are running WWE style matches under the banner of being indie flippy stuff despite the fact that indie flippy shit happens on the regular men's division all the fucking time, which makes the division completely nonsensical.

Nekofrog

Banned
The problem is both a) charisma, and b) the fact that they are running WWE style matches under the banner of being indie flippy stuff despite the fact that indie flippy shit happens on the regular men's division all the fucking time, which makes the division completely nonsensical.

The problem is, they refuse to let them go out there and do anything even remotely resembling their work in the cwc.

It's a pretty good character imo.

I agree completely. I always have loved, and always will love, The Brian Kendrick.

But when the best part of your new division, and one of the best parts of your new "season" post-brand split, is a guy who literally hasn't changed in 9 years...there's not a lot of promise shown.

number47

The problem is, they refuse to let them go out there and do anything even remotely resembling their work in the cwc.
the problem is segregating them. two of the flippers are nxt tag champs. their concept around them is weird. they primarily fight each other. but sin cara and the other can fight the other roster.

and 205 just seems like the 5'11 show.

I agree completely. I always have loved, and always will love, The Brian Kendrick.

But when the best part of your new division, and one of the best parts of your new "season" post-brand split, is a guy who literally hasn't changed in 9 years...there's not a lot of promise shown.

Oh agree.

I've said for weeks that the division fucking sucks because they wrestle loke everyone else only smaller and Kendrick is the only one with a character... Swan now has half of one though... so progress? lol

UberTag

Most WrestleMania main events are booked to feature acts that haven't changed in 15-20 years.

Top Bottom