• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Syder

"You don't belong here, boy!"

8762%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20cm_punk%20facepalm%20gif%20wwe.gif

Heroman

Banned
Biggest problem with the Crusierweights division is that they are D teir jr heavyweights and Brain Kendrick shouldn't be champ that like liger being champ but atleast liger is liger.

Most WrestleMania main events are booked to feature acts that haven't changed in 15-20 years.

And that rightly gets called out as dumb and a bad way to run things, every time, both here and elsewhere in the ISEC.

Mark my words. Someday old man Braun Strowman will be brought back for a Mania main event and/or title run. Current odds are it's against Maven

Barrage

It was bad but it was fun.

Im taking this RAW segment by segment, tuned in at Rusevs dickkick. So far every segment has kept me engaged, altho i have no earthly idea why theyre giving away Owens/Reigns on TV AGAIN.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sheamus should attack the bartender for that "pint"

Edit: oh god this barfight is great lmao

Oersted

Rusev, the heel, defending his wife from insults....aw fuck it he's foreign

Rusev has been the purest babyface, men and women, for a while.

when did bulgaria become enemy to the US?

I know you are not really serious, but Bulgaria is a Nato ally and started a exchange program with the US. They are closer than ever.

Incorrect.
Steph is the most protected person on promos. Roman is 2nd.

Roman was relatively recently shushing her. And blocked WWEs most protected move, Stephs slap.

ElRenoRaven

She shouldn't. Alexa is still pretty green and needs to develop some more. She'll probably be champ in the next year but it's a bad call giving her the belt this early.

Yup. She needs some more time to develop her craft. Besides Becky is a fun champ. Want to see her run go a bit more before she's dethroned.

Top Bottom