• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

RBH

I give you an F.

Correction, I give you an F

F for fat!

Yeah!

XcImitv.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Becky is peak awful. We will never see another WWE superstar as bad as Becky.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Another reminder of why the WWE should get rid of contract signings.

I like Becky and Alexa, but man.

I think its more a creative problem, generally when women have contract signings, they talk like they just came out of highschool, there are a handful of male signings that I remember because the dialogue was written extremely well

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Alexa wiping her feet off on Becky's carcass. What a QUEEN

MG310

Alexa's going to go through a table on the first try and then Sasha is immediately going to lose that belt back to Charlotte.

MC Safety

I think its more a creative problem, generally when women have contract signings, they talk like they just came out of highschool, there are a handful of male signings that I remember because the dialogue was written extremely well

I'm sure there's always a possibility for snappy dialogue. But I think the contract signing as a concept is pretty dumb.

With Bliss and Lynch, the banter wasn't awful, but it took them entirely too long to get to the punchline.

Top Bottom