• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Partial to eyes wide shut Miz

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-25%20at%2002_40_55.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Xavier found out he can dress Gladiolus like Roman Reigns in his FFXV stream and now he keeps singing the Shield theme every time he appears on the screen.

Menome

I finally get bored of the Sasha/Charlotte matches and skip the end of RAW. I then jump on here and read that they brought their A-Game. Of bloody course.

In bed now, so I'll watch it in the morning.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I finally get bored of the Sasha/Charlotte matches and skip the end of RAW. I then jump on here and read that they brought their A-Game. Of bloody course.

It was fine, but all of their matches were similarly good imo. They work well together, but you can only have the same match so many times.

It's so weird when the WWE Network takes time out to advertise their NEW movie starring Wade "we jobbed him out so much he bailed months ago" Barrett.

Yeah, I started just watching the YouTube Raw clips a couple weeks ago and then this happens. Oh well.

Zach

It might be another year before he starts wooing. I remember him doing it in the ring hilariously. Just tiny little woo outbursts. Look for 'em!

(You're watching chronologically, right?)

It might be another year before he starts wooing. I remember him doing it in the ring hilariously. Just tiny little woo outbursts. Look for 'em!

(You're watching chronologically, right?)

Starting from Flair for the gold '83 yeah.

He does do a little woo in the Harley Race match.

Yeeeaaah!

You just doing an NWA/WCW run right now? Including the Clashes?

Yeah the Starrcades, the clashes, the PPVS and episodes of NWA WCW that are on the network. At least until mid '94.

I figure I've heard enough about early WCW that I wanted to give it a shot.

Top Bottom