• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Also a better heel than Miz : Braun Strowman.

tumblr_oefj2rzAbR1shsq9jo1_500.gif

Zach

Hey, guys. Did I tell you I've been playing a little Witcher III? These fantasy gamez aren't usually my cup of tea, but it's a pretty cool, believable world. Characters and story seem good enough early on.

That being said, the gameplay is wonky. Especially the horse. I hate the stupid horse.

Hit me with tips if you wanna.

orioto

Good Art™
That's not how they're selling it..

It's straight up "Roman is better than KO"

Well that's the story.

I remember Edge was always a chicken heel in between ppv but looked super strong in important matches. They do that often.

You can bet Owens will look super strong against Reigns at Roadblock.

Even when Owens cheats in the end he's showed dominant for a big part of the match in ppvs. Even in that match against Reigns, he didn't look like he was absolutely dominated. It was tensed until the end and Reigns could have a spear out of nowhere.

Believe me it could be way worse. Let's remember how heels were treated against Cena most of the time during years.

Again, i'm sad that they went with an underdog heel story with Owens, but when you accept that, they are still kinda protecting him in it. Again, it's the first time he's been pinned in a single match since he's a champ.

Miz is the best heel in WWE and that's just a fact. He's the only person who gets genuine heel heat, others either get cheered by smarks or X-Pac heat.

EDIT: Top of the page

tEXolQ6.gif

Sephzilla

I think Miz has been a pretty decently booked Intercontinental Champion for the most part. He's one of the few who makes the chickenshit heel stuff work. The Ziggler feud also did a good job of making Miz seem like he had a really good aggressive streak to him too - he was dodging another fight with Ziggler (for good reason, Ziggler kept losing) but then he saw a chance to put Ziggler out for good and turned into a shark who smelled blood in the water.

I'd say Charlotte and Sheamus can also be tossed there.

Sheamus seems like he teeters on the verge of X-Pac heat.

Top Bottom