• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ringside camera just took a shot of the crowd under the hard cam and it was empty. They must have moved whoever was left to fill the half dozen rows still lit up. This is actually legitimately saddening.

I think I unlocked the 205 arena in one of the games

maxresdefault.jpg

somedevil

If they truly have ditched Superstars, there is no reason to do this show after Smackdown. Tape it before Raw when you might have a crowd.

Most likely if they move it they will either tape it before Smackdown or do the show live at 7pm est and end before Smackdown starts live.

This is the same shit they pulled with Perkins except he was homeless. Maybe Swann will get a PC gamer gimmick and hate on Perkins 8 bit gimmick. Were getting gamer feud promos.

You know what was said about Swann is true right?

This is the same shit they pulled with Perkins except he was homeless. Maybe Swann will get a PC gamer gimmick and hate on Perkins 8 bit gimmick. Were getting gamer feud promos.

Zach

Oh my gah. During the Gallagher match, did you hear that pathetic moment where Mauro said like "Gallagher isn't just a mat-based wrestler... SPORTS-ENTERTAINER!!"

So weird.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What a babyface. Promote this man to the main roster!

Top Bottom