• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This is already the best episode of Talking Smack. I dunno why I was worried.

DMczaf

Just found out payroll fucked up my PTO for the year and I just gained 2 days and 3 hours of PTO.

I got 10 days of PTO to use for December! Time to be a part timer at work for an entire month!

ReiGun

Catching up on Smackdown.

Becky Lynch is corny as hell. But she's so genuinely corny that kind of loops back around and makes her more endearing. Like she's just a big dork and she's not even trying to hide it.

Edit: Loving the crowd reaction to Alexa's potatoe farm diss. They really liked that one.

Smackdown thoughts.

Bliss is the best talker/character worker of either women's division. She outclassed Becky by a country mile.

Becky needs a not cartoon gimmick. She's great in the ring but her entire character is hokey as fuck.

Also she attacked Bliss and was the one who was going to put her through a table but later she's crying that she's going to get revenge on that bitch?

We can talk all day long about Bluss being green in the ring, but out of the ring she's ready for the title. She's just so damn good on the stick and with her character work.

Don't give a fuck about Elsworth/Ambrose/Styles. Was almost hoping Elsworth mught turn on Ambrose at TLC but doubt it after that sick Styles Clash.

I actually love Bliss' angle on this. alShe did get screwed, Becky did attack her first but she's not popular and Becky is so she's going to get booed for it all. Best heels are the ones who are absolutely right.

What's the point of Kane in 2016? HE can barely move any more. Harper is a quick big man but he clearly had to slow himself down to Kane's level.

Kalisto needs more of a gimmick than I'm a luchador and his feud with Corbin is silly.

Miz and Ziggler will do their thing. They put on god matches but Ziggs has no character like at all.

American Alpha are pretty good on the mic and awesome in the ring. Main event was great.

I'm disappointed that they've seemingly telegraphed that Orton is doing the whole divide from within long con. I actually like Orton being legit with Wyatt and I really don't want this to end in Wyatt losing yet another feud with a big name.

Smackdown was alright, Raw was better.

Please note that this is from 2008:
5a0c6db4e8927f5ba6cd2918bdb78c101e88f536_hq.gif

Anth0ny

orton being a part of the wyatts elevates both bray and orton

orton being like "lol i trolled u" is same old shit for orton, and wyatt goes back to jobbing against everyone he faces

Hot Shoot: despite Charlotte being a pretty solid heel on the mic and improving her wrestling with time too, Bliss and Becky >>>> Charlotte and Sasha

Maybe it's the booking or the show theyre on or whatever but man I'm liking them so much more these past few months

orton being a part of the wyatts elevates both bray and orton

orton being like "lol i trolled u" is same old shit for orton, and wyatt goes back to jobbing against everyone he faces

Yep.

That's what worries me the both.

Btw Bollywood Boys doing a Bollywood take on the Hollywood Blondes is ingenious.

Wish they had actually done the Austin/Pillman camera taunt in their entrances like they did in the promo package.

Edit: Nice they did after their match.

Fuck Neese and Gulak are awful on the mic.

ReiGun

Hot Shoot: despite Charlotte being a pretty solid heel on the mic and improving her wrestling with time too, Bliss and Becky >>>> Charlotte and Sasha

Maybe it's the booking or the show theyre on or whatever but man I'm liking them so much more these past few months

It helps they haven't had as many matches and haven't been trading the title back and forth.

Nikki and Carmella has been better than one would expect it to. Still not a fan of either (Nikki especially), but I can't deny that it's been well booked and that both women have played their roles well. Hopefully Carmella goes over on Sunday; she really needs a big win.

AJ is arguably the top guy in the company and he hasn't even been there for a year yet jesus. They have been trying to make Roman a thing for almost 5 years now.

Top Bottom