• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Anth0ny

so elimination chamber is back, perfect for a godberg match.

source.gif

this is the best

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cj Parker is probably the example on how bad NXT is at training wrestlers, he was terrible at nxt but now in NJPW he is pretty good. It like night and day

Well this match vs Mojo was a complete dud. At least it was short.

Hey its that Emma lady you guys keep going on about.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh lol The Ascension, I forgot about them :/

Versus...Too...Cool? Wtf?

Were they that short in talent back in 2014? And in relation to that, I guess The Wyatt Family and Shield stuff in Nxt was before the specials started?

Rhaknar

2 duds in a row after that fantastic Sami/Cesaro match, Arrival not looking very hot right now.

Rhaknar

Lol at Steph making a big speech about women empowerment and still calling them Divas >_>

Rhaknar

Paige v Emma was ok, that Paige submission looks awesome.

Good lord Neville was jacked. And Bo Dallas was nxt champ? Lol

Whoa Xavier Woods looked...different back then pre-new day

Oh hi Rusev.

Rhaknar

I didnt know so many of todays wrestlers came from nxt, its a lot more than I thought.

Also Lana my God...

No way Neville gets popped today

Him in NXT, and him pre-NXT, never is able to pass a drug test. He at least eased up on what he takes, if he didn't quit altogether

Mahonay

Banned
Just watched 205 Live. Rich Swann baybeeee. Fuck yeah. Gallagher looked awesome as well.

First show is already better than any single part of the RAW Cruiserweight Division. Thank fucking god.

klonere

Banned
Neville needs to win the Cesaro award this year. There is no other candidate, even Cesaro is getting a feud/feature with vignettes and shit.

Rhaknar

HBK to introduce the ladder match, cute.

Was there anything to those AJ / HBK at the Rumble rumors?

Rhaknar

Man Neville is short, fucking Bo Dallas towers over him

MC Safety

Lol at Steph making a big speech about women empowerment and still calling them Divas >_>

Diva refers to a woman of singular and exceptional talent. It's not the wrong word to use, nor is it inappropriate.

I understand why the WWE referred to its women wrestlers as divas.

Top Bottom