• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

I already mostly have Raw/Smackdown on as background noise on my TV while I'm doing something else. Just wondering why they think this is a good idea. And it's gonna be right after SD in the same arena. Half the crowd is going to leave the arena as soon as the SD main event ends.
I'd consider it more of a treat. Think you're paying for 2 and a half hours but you get 3.I have no problem with it.

220px-Cruiserweight_Classic_logo.jpeg
Isn't that the thing where some jabronie nobody kick out of a Burning Hammer?
Minus 5 stars if so.

Hoping that 205 Live show pops up on Hulu the next day. I'm wary to part with my hard-earned dollar based on how the cruisers have been handled post-CWC.

ghostmind

This cruiserweight news is a bit of a shit sundae.

I don't know how else to make it work, though I do think they should take them off RAW.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can just imagine Bischoff in his office with the Radicalz going over renewing their contract. Hulk storms into the office because the candy in his trailer is wrong
'ERIC WE GOT TO TALK!'
'Sure Terry but just let me finish up with these guys'
'These cruiserweights can cruiser wait, dude! I'm talking about life and death stuff here, man!'

klonere

Banned
Savage was his partner though...

That makes it worse

This just looks like a PWG spot honestly

a PWG spot that the same people would be like 'LOL OMG!!!! BUCKSBEST TAG TEAM IN THE WORLD #smarklife'

I can definitely see the Bucks superkicking each other and it having the same effect.

Although they'd have to drop the accidental superkick my partner spot they do every other match

you do know it's fake, right?

wait what

I can't believe I'm about to buy this.

there's like one good show here right

That makes it worse

I can definitely see the Bucks superkicking each other and it having the same effect.

Although they'd have to drop the accidental superkick my partner spot they do every other match

wait what

there's like one good show here right
You just made the fucking list.

Top Bottom