• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Oersted

Ric Flair comments

“They took two huge spots out of the match, during the match, because they were afraid Sasha [Banks] was going to get hurt. If the original plan had been, there were two things and I don’t want to say what they were, but you can only imagine. One of them involved a moonsault.”

Sixteen’s not the real number anyway. They just plain won’t recognize two of them, so that’s 18, and then there were three more. No, but, I think the world of John [Cena] and I would have no problem with that happening.”

“I’m not shocked by that all, Bill [Goldberg] was over. He was one of those characters they pounded into their minds for 3 or 4 years…I just texted Bill yesterday because I watched him on [ESPN] First Take, it’s hard to take that much time off and then of all people to get in the ring with for the first time is Brock, oh my god, [laughs] there ain’t nothing good about that! Bill’s a big strong guy, but I don’t think he’s ever taken a German suplex.”

ReiGun

WrassleGAF Power Rankings | Nov. 2, 2016

1. Browny
2. Xion385
3. illmatic22
4. Jamie OD
5. The Silver
6. HazySaiyan
7. Silexx
8. -Pyromaniac-
9. UrbanDandy
10. strobogo w/ moustache
11. jmdajr
12. Syder
13. Zach
14. SomewhatGravy
15. LiQuid!
16. Saitama
17. Toki767
18. Recall
19. serenewarfare
20. Pikma
21. DMczaf
22. Fox318
23. Tagyhag
24. slightconfuse
25. Mahonay

Dropped from the rankings: klonere, imbask

*music hits*

I'm off the rankings again? You saying I'm not a draw?!

I will burn Flipvember to the ground!

“They took two huge spots out of the match, during the match, because they were afraid Sasha [Banks] was going to get hurt. If the original plan had been, there were two things and I don’t want to say what they were, but you can only imagine. One of them involved a moonsault.”

No Ric, I'm pretty sure this goes beyond Sasha and them not wanting their two biggest womans stars risking their life just because it's HIAC.

I really hope the woman's divison realizes they're getting some respect and it will get better. Them going from 0-60 in a PPV just because it's HIAC is only going to end up hurting the whole division. I know we all loved AE & the TLC tag matches, but holy hell did they destroy their bodies. You don't need big spots to have a great match

They took two huge spots out of the match, during the match, because they were afraid Sasha [Banks] was going to get hurt. If the original plan had been, there were two things and I don’t want to say what they were, but you can only imagine. One of them involved a moonsault.

The least surprising thing

Mahonay

Banned
"When I get done with you, you're gonna be knocked senseless and speaking gibberish like Q-Bert." - TJ Perkins, probably
WxlMe.gif

"Austin Creed? more like Aussassin's Creed. Game Over" -TJ Perkins
giphy.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Shoot: Modern Family and Parks & Rec are trash.
Both get a lot of praise because when compared to other garbage network TV shows they seem incredible. But if you compare Modern Family with many of the great series on cable TV, it's actually a pretty mindless and stupid show.

Parks & Rec is actually great on it's own merits though.

Remember when Kevin Steen was referred to as Mr. Wrestling? Imagine if Kevin Owens added Mr. Sports Entertainment to his character.

Top Bottom