• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Big R never getting dat push

It's coming, but they're still positioning Big R as the guy with a ton of promise who's just a bit too much of an idiot to make it count. He needs a new unit and they really need to hit it out of the park after the failure of the Millennials and Dia.HEARTS.

klonere

Banned
It's coming, but they're still positioning Big R as the guy with a ton of promise who's just a bit too much of an idiot to make it count. He needs a new unit and they really need to hit it out of the park after the failure of the Millennials and Dia.HEARTS.

Being an idiot seems to be a character trait seeing as he's the reason Dia.HEARTS even entered the Losing Unit Disbands match afaik.

Maybe once he sheds that he'll be Big Smart Shimizu and win the big one.

Gotta love Shingo, what a bastard haha

09O7F68.gif

I feel a little bad that I'm like 3 weeks behind on Lucha Underground. This season feels a little weak though.

I haven't even bothered watching a single episode of this current season. Makes me sad.

So just got up to TLC 2015 last night - Nearly up to modern day and completed the task of watching every WWE PPV

Survivor Series was actually a pretty decent PPV in 2015

Just seen this kid Tyler Breeze for the first time against Dolph Ziggler and I must say.... I really popped for that guy!

His entrance - brilliant
His attire - brilliant
His gimmick - carbon copy of Shawn Michaels but he does it so well
His ability - Solid but he did all the right heel moves

All in all - please tell me this guy sticks around and does good?

7897593_orig.gif

Hasney

I feel a little bad that I'm like 3 weeks behind on Lucha Underground. This season feels a little weak though.

Yeah, while I still feel it's the strongest hour of wrestling on TV, I always find the early seasons take a while to get going. Usually after Aztec Warfare shit begins to kick off.

Story wise, the Cage/Texano best of 5 series sounds like it is going to have a fantastic payoff based on the end of last weeks episode.

Bandini

He's still young - there is hope.

or am I just being worked?

You should watch the NXT Takeover PPVs. They're all good to great and Tyler has some fantastic matches with the likes of Neville, Zayn, and Tyson Kidd.

I still have hope for Breeze... He's a guy that really gets it. He's currently on Smackdown so hopefully they start focusing on him a bit more soon.

So I watched an NXT episode for the first time in quite a bit, what the shit is this Sanity group and why does it feel like something from TNA circa 2 years ago?
On the other hand, Nikki Glencross so I'll allow it.

You should watch the NXT Takeover PPVs. They're all good to great and Tyler has some fantastic matches with the likes of Neville, Zayn, and Tyson Kidd.

I still have hope for Breeze... He's a guy that really gets it. He's currently on Smackdown so hopefully they start focusing on him a bit more soon.

Rumours are that he's gonna get a big push. God I hope it's true.

So I watched an NXT episode for the first time in quite a bit, what the shit is this Sanity group and why does it feel like something from TNA circa 2 years ago?
On the other hand, Nikki Glencross so I'll allow it.

I think it's fine, but everyone seems really down on it

Meanwhile James Ellsworth is on my fucking screen and Heath Slater still has a job!

I mean come on!

Incoming barrage of gifs to one up it I bet :)
Heath is a good guy. I'm glad he finally got his push after it being rumoured since the night he put over those legends. So there you go lol.

From the WON via Reddit

"TNA knew that their deal with Challenge was in jeopardy months ago so they began shopping around Impact Wrestling to various networks in the U.K. with little interest from anyone. One group they met with was Premier Sports, a pay sports channel in the U.K. formerly known as Setanta Sports. The station ended up being completely discouraged by what they learnt of TNA's past dealings with networks in the U.S. when they did their research on how TNA's deals with both Spike and Destination America saw them canceled due to a mixture of poor ratings and mishandled business relationships, along with declining viewership on Challenge in the U.K. Despite this TNA told Premier Sports that they would be off Challenge and available in the U.K. in January."

From the WON via Reddit

"TNA knew that their deal with Challenge was in jeopardy months ago so they began shopping around Impact Wrestling to various networks in the U.K. with little interest from anyone. One group they met with was Premier Sports, a pay sports channel in the U.K. formerly known as Setanta Sports. The station ended up being completely discouraged by what they learnt of TNA's past dealings with networks in the U.S. when they did their research on how TNA's deals with both Spike and Destination America saw them canceled due to a mixture of poor ratings and mishandled business relationships, along with declining viewership on Challenge in the U.K. Despite this TNA told Premier Sports that they would be off Challenge and available in the U.K. in January."

Oh my god....

All eggs in one basket and then throwing that basket off a cliff

I think he's been shit since he was in that god awful 3 man band crap.

I'd love to see Rhyno as a singles star but god.....
I'm glad they're finally treating him good. Idk why I always liked him, maybe it was when everyone was making fun of him during the nexus run. Very entertaining and he's a real killer too 💀

Slater as the last in ring survivor of Nexus* in WWE is something I don't think anyone expected.
Masterful jobber.

*original nexus, none of this Husky Harris nonsense.

Top Bottom