• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

klonere

Banned
looks fun

Yeah, Aichner is insane, can't wait to see him booked all over the shop.

Aichner for SSS 2017.

When it comes crashing down and hurts inside:
WvK1C.gif

FUCK YOU WHY YOU GOTTA HURT ME LIKE THIS

Mahonay

Banned
Making my way through Slamboree 98. Benoit vs Fit Finlay was some damn fine wrasslin.

They did that spot where Benoit dives through the ropes and gets hit by a chair on the top of his head, except Finlay made sure not to fucking kill him with it like when Jericho did it 2 years later.

miserable

enuhito(English) ‏@enuhito_eng 53m53 minutes ago
Kenny Omega's parents will come to Tokyo Dome to watch their son's match at main event of WK11.

I see the time-honored tradition of doing the JOB in front of your parents is alive and well in Japan too.

When it comes crashing down and hurts inside:
WvK1C.gif

Now that Kevin Owens has bought in, he should get his finisher branded with a co-marketing deal with Papa John's. Get that money with the Papa John's Papabomb.

Aries gave no fucks with that botch either. Hit him with a brainbuster immediately after.

klonere

Banned
Naito is so over he's drawing sellouts on top with Jay fucking Lethal in NJPW two thousand and sixteen.

Naito is a king.

Zach

"JURICHO SUCKS DICK"

Ah yes, fans of 1998.

The signs I've seen, brother. The signs I've seen.

P.S. I wonder if wrestling moved the needle on poster board sales in the late '90s/ early 2000s. Like, do people in the industry consider it a boom period? Or was it nothin' for Big Poster Boards?

The signs I've seen, brother. The signs I've seen.

P.S. I wonder if wrestling moved the needle on poster board sales in the late '90s/ early 2000s. Like, do people in the industry consider it a boom period? Or was it nothin' for Big Poster Boards?

they moved on to political rallys

I have to believe after everything they've given Omega this year, he goes over at the Dome

If Okada leaves crying to close a Wrestle Kingdom again, I'll be in heaven

If Okada goes over for no reason afuckinggain I feel comfy giving up on New Japan for a while. Best part is the DDT streaming service will be up by then so it'll be an easy decision

imBask

Banned
Asuka was no one before WWE

the percentage of people in the WWE Universe™ who knows her now is bigger than the numbers of fans she ever had in Japan. Japan marks need to take a step back

klonere

Banned

Needs to have one for Sombra, with an added frame of Hunter saying "I fucked it up" at the end.

I have to believe after everything they've given Omega this year, he goes over at the Dome

If Okada leaves crying to close a Wrestle Kingdom again, I'll be in heaven

If Okada goes over for no reason afuckinggain I feel comfy giving up on New Japan for a while. Best part is the DDT streaming service will be up by then so it'll be an easy decision

I mean why wouldn't Okada go over, the real money feud is Okada/Naito again for the Dome 2018. Omega has been made enough, he can have a Tokyo Dome main event and lay down for the 1 2 3 and it'll be fucking great.

Unless they wanna run Omega/Ibushi for the big belt which would make zero sense given what we know about Ibushi now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There is no way Omega is going over at the Tokyo Dome. The fact if he'll even main event is still in question. Unless Gedo wants to continue down the path of 'if we hot shot you the title that makes you an instant star' and give it to Omega to have Omega drop it back to Okada who feuds with Naito.

Omega going over at the Tokyo Dome would be like Dolph Ziggler main eventing Mania and winning the title.

Top Bottom