• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Heroman

Banned
There is no way Omega is going over at the Tokyo Dome. The fact if he'll even main event is still in question. Unless Gedo wants to continue down the path of 'if we hot shot you the title that makes you an instant star' and give it to Omega to have Omega drop it back to Okada who feuds with Naito.

Omega going over at the Tokyo Dome would be like Dolph Ziggler main eventing Mania and winning the title.

What? If anything it would be like Aj main evening mania

klonere

Banned
I mean if Gedo wants to emulate his true hero, Vince Russo and complete the killing of NJPW, he will of course put the belt on his Jeff Jarrett analogue, Kenny Omega.

There is no way Omega is going over at the Tokyo Dome. The fact if he'll even main event is still in question. Unless Gedo wants to continue down the path of 'if we hot shot you the title that makes you an instant star' and give it to Omega to have Omega drop it back to Okada who feuds with Naito.

Omega going over at the Tokyo Dome would be like Dolph Ziggler main eventing Mania and winning the title.

Omega is the star the company wants, Okada is their long term legend, Naito is the guy they refuse to recognize the fans want as the star and the legend

I want Naito main eventing the Dome too, but it ain't happening, and even if it did it'd be Bryan 2.0 and something would ruin him permanently because it wasn't ever planned and Karma dealt with it

klonere

Banned
Io is an expert at giving other wrestlers concussions in front of around 500 people so she'll fit right into the NXT Florida loop.

Heroman

Banned
There is just to much first with omega to not win, The first western to win the G1 and the first western to main event wrestle kingdom.

klonere

Banned
If it was vince WK would have Omega vs Okada vs Naito

and Chaos, the Bullet Club and LIJ would all do run in's

It is entirely possible that the Young Bucks do a run in during the WK match.

I'm pretty sure they'll just do a straight match like the G1 matches but you never know with NJPW.

Kurita

Are tickets for Wrestling Kingdom on sale?
I don't really follow NJPW but since I'm in Tokyo it'd be great to see some wrasslin'

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
rrgrdglvsn8.gif

There is just to much first with omega to not win, The first western to win the G1 and the first western to main event wrestle kingdom.

If anything, there's too much 'first' for him to win. He's already gotten G1 and the main event at Wrestle Kingdom. If he won the title at Wrestle Kingdom, that's the kind of push that would get you heat backstage from your peers. The company that put Tana/Okada in the main event because they were worried Okada couldn't main event by himself and Naito wouldn't draw isn't going to stick all their faith in the leader of a stable that's constantly losing popularity.

It is entirely possible that the Young Bucks do a run in during the WK match.

I'm pretty sure they'll just do a straight match like the G1 matches but you never know with NJPW.

Hope it'll be clean, it was a bit of a lame ending when they did it at invasion. Although I guess Sanada's entrance was pretty cool

klonere

Banned
rrgrdglvsn8.gif

If anything, there's too much 'first' for him to win. He's already gotten G1 and the main event at Wrestle Kingdom. If he won the title at Wrestle Kingdom, that's the kind of push that would get you heat backstage from your peers.

Yup, that's how I'd view it as well. Omega can win the belt at another time, if he ever does. Winning it now would be a supernova level push that isn't really needed.

Tagyhag

well I would guess, they all kinda did

and then they get extinguished on the main roster

Yeah but even if she's neutered she's going to be a sight to see.

She's also been in a stable with Asuka in the past so it'd be really cool if they revisit that.

Oh fuck, I just realized that they could potentially have a match. Women's wrestling in the West would have a completely new peak.

klonere

Banned
Yeah but even if she's neutered she's going to be a sight to see.

She's also been in a stable with Asuka in the past so it'd be really cool if they revisit that.

Oh fuck, I just realized that they could potentially have a match. Women's wrestling in the West would have a completely new peak.

At the cost of possibly killing joshi for good.

There is always a 13 year waiting to be kick in the head.

Meanwhile right now that Stardom roster has like 6 people and 0 champs without both Shirai and Hojo, and that's after already losing Act and the psycho who ended her career on something still nobody is sure was a rib or genuine hatred shoot

That company is joshi's last chance for a good decade at least at any real attention. Starting from scratch is going to prolong that

I don't think they had plans for Bayley when they brought her up either

They had tons of plans, they just kept delaying them.

With Asuka she was brought in to be NXT only but her massive success did apparently make them consider it, but not to the extent there's ever been even a single plan like there was with Bayley.

It's weird because she's kind of damaging the nxt division just be being there. She's so damn authentic that no one ever buys anyone beating her up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They had tons of plans, they just kept delaying them.

With Asuka she was brought in to be NXT only but her massive success did apparently make them consider it, but not to the extent there's ever been even a single plan like there was with Bayley.

It's weird because she's kind of damaging the nxt division just be being there. She's so damn authentic that no one ever buys anyone beating her up.

Has she had massive success? I don't see many Asuka shirts. I don't hear about any great Asuka matches. She seems like she's champion just cuz.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kodaka and Ito are far and away the worst of the trash wrestlers, their popularity is baffling. Like at least Jaki looks fucking weird.

Top Bottom