• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love a poster using chibi art for what is going to be an event filled to the brim with blood.
CwZtMCuUQAAf6Ew.jpg

Zach

imbask, I agree that your posts are becoming less amusing and more annoying.

I mean, who cares, though, right?

imBask

Banned
imbask, I agree that your posts are becoming less amusing and more annoying.

I mean, who cares, though, right?

is it time for a gimmick change?
should I buy a biker outfit?
should I turn face?

But most of what I say is just true, people in this thread are straight up delusional because they live in a weird wrestling bubble

klonere

Banned
should I turn face?

But most of what I say is just true, people in this thread are straight up delusional because they live in a weird wrestling bubble

we are in this thread to talk about this weird wrestling bubble you fucking mark

i think most of us have enough brain cells to rub together that yes, it is true that Raw attendee #315 with two kids doesn't know who Io Shirai is so you pointing it out is pretty fucking pointless

its a fun gimmick but you've young bucks'd it.

Heroman

Banned
should I turn face?

Most people don't know who 99% of the wrestler in wwe are, so saying who _ wrestler is annoying sometimes.

imBask

Banned
Most people don't know who 99% of the wrestler in wwe are, so saying who _ wrestler is annoying sometimes.

we are in this thread to talk about this weird wrestling bubble you fucking mark

i think most of us have enough brain cells to rub together that yes, it is true that Raw attendee #315 with two kids doesn't know who Io Shirai is so you pointing it out is pretty fucking pointless

its a fun gimmick but you've young bucks'd it.

you're both right and i'm sorry I insulted your favorite wrestler, i'll work on my gimmick a bit brb

klonere

Banned
imbask's gimmick is like if you went into a hip-hop thread and saw some people talking about clipping. and then posted

"I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS. NOBODY DOES. WHY DON'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO SOME PUFF DADDY"

Zach

should I turn face?

"My opinions are true!"

Okay.

Pikma

Banned
You say imbask gimmick is getting stale but he still has enough heat to carry the whole thread by himself everytime you all get worked

Most of you can only dream of getting remotely similar pops

Zach

basky boy, you can make fun of whatever you want. But making fun and making fun of a dead horse are two different things. Don't exhaust yourself trying to impress little ol' me, my love.

imBask

Banned
no Pikma the fans want something new, it's a new era after all. Millenials don't want true heels anymore because it takes them out of their safe space

it's time for a change, time to love Bayley and Becky and praise everything Vince McMahon does

Zach

should I? this would probably be the first WCW PPV I watch in full, are you sure about your pick?

I should've known you've never watched a WCW PPV in full. What a scoundrel! "WCW is the worst!" and you haven't even watched a PPV. I hate you, imbask. Hate you.

jk you're cool. Watch that PPV so you can at least have some ammo for your hatred, pal.

Zach

Everyone in this thread should watch Halloween Havoc 1995. And then post a grade.

Thank you all in advance.

imBask

Banned
do I look like I have time to watch a 5h long PPV with a 2h long pre-show tonight?

or were WCW PPVs even longer than that?

Menome

You say imbask gimmick is getting stale but he still has enough heat to carry the whole thread by himself everytime you all get worked

Most of you can only dream of getting remotely similar pops

It's true. I get no-sold more often than Rusev's steel chain.

Top Bottom