• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

The Limp Bizkit theme was always considered garbage by everyone I knew who watched wrestling back then. And that was a lot of people since it was still hot.

Zach

Oh yeah. I should see that "My Way" thing soon (I'm 13 days away from WrestleMania 17). Can't wait to tell you guys it's bad.

BECAUSE LIMP BIZKIT.

TheCool69

Neo Member
Shoot: Andrew Everett and his butt buddy Trevor Lee are the worst...they are everything that is wrong with Professional wrestling.

Ps.. Can somebody post the demon Vince slowed down gif.. its amazing

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
fave five flippy dudes is gonna be hard. does it have to be current? what constitutes flippy dudeS? i don't consider rey mysterio or dragon kid flippy dudes despite being high flyers

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Naito has single handedly made the regular top rope frankensteiner, tornado ddt and missle dropkick relevant again

Yup.

Enjoyed Power Struggle (or at least what I was awake for. Unless the Kushida match was something special, Tanahashi/Sanada was my favourite. Will watch what I missed this evening.

Zach

JdNIAIR.jpg

klonere

Banned
Power Struggle was lit. Very very lit. Every match delivered except perhaps the main event which was kinda to be expected. I think the promo afterwards was better than the match heh.

Super excited for what's coming next, a lot of moving and shaking coming from that show. And god bless Osaka for making that Heavyweight tag match as great as it was to watch.

miserable

Power Struggle was lit. Very very lit. Every match delivered except perhaps the main event which was kinda to be expected. I think the promo afterwards was better than the match heh.

Super excited for what's coming next, a lot of moving and shaking coming from that show. And god bless Osaka for making that Heavyweight tag match as great as it was to watch.

I thought the promo was kinda weak. Tana showing up with his bored "I'm just out here to get my Dome main event" look on his face, while Naito pretending to give a damn certainly didn't help.

TJP on his video game references said:
Few hundred ppl hate them...tens of thousands of ppl love them...tough choice for me which to cater to, but srsly sorry but ppl like them.

If only a quarter of those tens of thousands could bother loving your match, TJP.

Sitting on the throne thinking, "I'm going to lay in bed and play attitude."

Yeah actually, I can't. Can't fucking play ps1 on ps4 and I'm not plugging in my ps3. I don't need a high electric bill.

Hasney

That angle is proof at just how great Austin was.

And proof that its the performer not the "writing" that makes a star

Bit of an unfair comparison though. Back then they got some pointers and maybe a line they had to get out. Now they're scripted word for word, so the writing takes on a much bigger role.

Zach

Not only does Mania 17 have My Way, TAKER EVEN HAS ROLLIN IN HIS ENTRANCE! NETWORK SUBSCRIPTION REDEEMED!
He has it in the RAWs leading up to Mania 17, too. It appears he only has a dub during his Kid Rock theme days.

Speaking of themes, X-Factor has a dub so I checked out the actual theme that you guys were raving about and it transported me right to the trailer park. What a dated piece of garbage.

Pikma

Banned
Cesaro stomps Sami on his fucking head with both feet at full force and all Byron can say is
"Golly!"

Fuck Byron Saxton.
At least he's less worst than Otunga

Otunga would've said "The underdog from the underground's head must hurt a lot right now" and 5 seconds after Mauro said too

Anth0ny

He has it in the RAWs leading up to Mania 17, too. It appears he only has a dub during his Kid Rock theme days.

Speaking of themes, X-Factor has a dub so I checked out the actual theme that you guys were raving about and it transported me right to the trailer park. What a dated piece of garbage.

Zach would shit on the greatest entrance theme of all time... smh

YO YOU DEALIN WITH THE X FACTOR

I'd say that I was gonna shoot by claiming the complete package of X Factor from theme to members as being the absolute drizzling shits of WWE factions but that's not really a shoot, everyone already knows it.
I have fonder memories of the CoRRe and Spirit Squad, that's how low on the totem X Factor were, shit they even just reused the finisher pun, jeeezus.

Lothar

Banned
I never watched WCW growing up. But in every WCW gif the crowd reaction is 100x more insane than anything I saw in WWF. What happened?

I believe a bigger percentage of WCW fans thought it was real. It's because they treated it like a real sport.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Ahhhh. I must be misremembering when Taker actually debuted the Rollin theme. I just assumed that in the Raws I'm watching now this shitty replacement theme was replacing Rollin. Hmm. When did the Rollin theme actually debut then?

Menome

I just finished watching Halloween Havoc '95.

D-

Saved from an F by Mean Gene, the Monster Truck Sumo and the announcer's selling of The Giant falling off the roof. Had I been a kid watching at the time, I'd probably have believed it.

Top Bottom