• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

tqR5j.gif

*clicks link*

Oh right.

That was awesome, but End vs. Sabre from round 1 really struck a chord with me.

Yeah, that was a great match.

Actually, come to think of it, there wasn't a bad match through all three nights. And I can't remember the last time I laughed as much as during the ten man on night three.

Zach

TLC
Benoit vs Angle
Shane vs Vince
HHH vs Taker
Austin vs Rock

And you'll still give it a C
You don't know that, Recall. And regardless, it doesn't diminish your personal feelings on the show. You're allowed to love it. Is it an A+ for you?

I think the only thing that is actually really bad on WM X-Seven is Chyna/Ivory. At least the six-man tag is inoffensive, but this match basically killed the women's division for a whole year.

My grade for the show: A

I think the only thing that is actually really bad on WM X-Seven is Chyna/Ivory. At least the six-man tag is inoffensive, but this match basically killed the women's division for a whole year.

My grade for the show: A
The Chyna Ivory match was a slap to the face for Ivory. I mean damn, let her lead you to something. At least Chyna's entrance was great.

Menome

Zach: With your experience of every PPV ever up to X-7, what would make the A+ PPV for you constructed from PPV matches over the years?

Say:

Title-match Main Event
Women's match
Tag-Team match
Storyline grudge-match
Midcard title-match
Curtain-jerker

Top Bottom