• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

I wish I had gifcam setup on this laptop, there's so much Flipvember goodness in this DG Trios match goddamn its fucking insane.

I think the one I have in my head is the one with the weird worked shoot incident during a tag match, maybe in 2000?

The 1/4/1999 match featured Ogawa laying stiff shots on Hashimoto, and the rumor has been that Ogawa shot on Hashimoto on Inoki's orders. Of course, it could have been a worked shoot, since their match in October 1999 for the NWA title was stupid hot.

They had a tag match on 1/4/2000, with Hashimoto teaming with Iizuka and Ogawa teaming with Kazunari Murakami, but that 1999 match is probably what you're remembering.

Zach

SmackDown! - May 24, 2001
Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs. Hardyz vs. Dudleyz vs. Edge & Christian (TLC) ****3/4

SmackDown! - May 31, 2001
Steve Austin vs. Chris Benoit ****1/2

SmackDown! - November 15, 2001
Steve Austin & Kurt Angle vs. The Rock & Chris Jericho ****1/4

SmackDown! - May 30, 2002
Kurt Angle vs. Edge (Cage) ****1/4

SmackDown! - July 25, 2002
Chris Jericho vs. Edge (Cage) ****

SmackDown! - September 26, 2002
Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge (Hardcore) ****1/2
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit vs. Rey Mysterio ****

SmackDown! - October 3, 2002
Kurt Angle vs. Edge ****1/4
Chris Benoit vs. Rey Mysterio ****

SmackDown! - October 17, 2002
Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit vs. Los Guerreros ****

SmackDown! - October 31, 2002
Chris Benoit vs. Edge ***3/4
Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero ***1/2

SmackDown! - November 7, 2002
Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit vs. Edge & Rey Mysterio (2/3 Falls) ****

SmackDown! - November 14, 2002
Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero ****1/4

Smackdown is love. Smackdown is life.
I mean, I'm not opposed to checking out a few matches.

Zach

Is there anything goofier than Triple H's ridiculous black leather/blue jean hybrid jacket? What a try-hard.

b263647b6d34fa991f865ea5a02191c5859a3279_r.jpg

Zach

Haha, The Rock's Stunner on Austin on this RAW before Mania 17. I liked the happening... his execution was just silliness... kinda like his execution of other iconic moves...

Zach

Everyone moved on to this OT on Halloween night and I didn't bother to check this one until now.

So, flips huh?
Hey, PHOENIXZERO, how ya doing? We're all watching WrestleMania 17 and grading it before Electiongeddon. Looking forward to your assessment.

Top Bottom