• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Pikma

Banned
The "surprise" thing sounds like bullshit to me

I'm not saying he won't be back, just that they'll advertise the shit out of his return, if only to get a feel of the crowd reactions he'll get

Fox318

BROTHER I SHOT WHEN I SHOULD HAVE WORKED AND DUDE, THE LITTLE HULKAMANIACS DIDNT APPRECIATE THAT. SO I'M HERE TO MAKE AMENDS. STARTING WITH YOU, BROTHER
>points to Rollins<
I'M HERE TO DEFEND ALL MY LITTLE BROTHERS AND BROTHAS FROM YOUR HATE, DUDE.
Hulk vs Nazis

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The "surprise" thing sounds like bullshit to me

I'm not saying he won't be back, just that they'll advertise the shit out of his return, if only to get a feel of the crowd reactions he'll get

I think if people know he's coming back, they'll plan to boo. If he surprises them, they'll be too caught up in the moment and won't think about booing.

Zabka

Got offered screening tickets to a movie called The Wall starring Aaron Taylor Johnson and John Cena directed by Doug Liman. I'd love to go but it's all the way in Paramus.
In this tense drama from the director of Edge of Tomorrow and the Bourne Identity an American sniper and spotter are stuck in a deadly cat-and-mouse standoff with an Iraqi sharpshooter who has them pinned down behind a small chunk of concrete.

wm5-hoganwingif_zpsebfc7085.gif
Dammit Hogan, you could of broke Macho's nose. :'(

Jamie OD

On Lucha Underground this week Dr. Wagner Jr lost clean to Son Of Havoc. Who is this imposter and what did he do to the real Dr. Wagner?

Recall

Watching Gary Albright stuff in AJPW from 95 and it's amazing how well he always performed and that the crowd totally bought in to his matches. The fear of the UWFi.

The Kawada match was godly.

shaowebb

Oh man...apparently Spyral BKNY was paralyzed in a training accident years ago. I hadn't heard of him in forever and after that Mike Sydal clip I wanted to see whatever became of him. Sad...guy had a lot of potential.

shaowebb

I would never laught at that botch, the fact he was brave enough to try it after years of not doing it was fucking impressive to me

Thing is he can do the move...he just can't hit it FROM SLIGHTLY OVER HALFWAY ACROSS THE DAMNED RING.

gog3men.jpg

What in the hell was he thinking with that positioning anyway? It was suicidal to try and go out that far on a flip. You go for vertical on that move not distance or you end up cutting off your own rotation which is what happened to him.

Guess he was just overestimating his own strength.

Top Bottom