• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Browny

Banned
Looks like Becky Lynch and Kane were on the BBC this morning, since the WWE is over here this week.

CwkpfxTXcAAGSR-.jpg:small

Kane wearing his mask with a jumper and jeans is killing me.

Protecting the bizness till the end. A consumate professional. Amazing.

Recall

Blessed Flipvember to you all, my friends.

InKSAh1.gif

A double axe handle off the top has the exact same impact on the finish or match.

Why are you flipping?
Because I can.
Are you avoiding contact? Is it the finish? Are you trying to convery that the only way to win this match is by flipping?
Because I can.

tumblr_niyg40ueYR1ql0k28o2_250.gif

A double axe handle off the top has the exact same impact on the finish or match.

Why are you flipping?
Because I can.
Are you avoiding contact? Is it the finish? Are you trying to convery that the only way to win this match is by flipping?
Because I can.

The shooting star double knees to the back is Bailey's finish, he'd tried to go for it 2 times already but both times Xavier got up and interrupted it, so on the 3rd attempt when Xavier got up again Bailey hit it anyways and won the match. So that's why.

Recall

The shooting star double knees to the back is Bailey's finish, he'd tried to go for it 2 times already but both times Xavier got up and interrupted it, so on the 3rd attempt when Xavier got up again Bailey hit it anyways and won the match. So that's why.

It looked sloppy as shit but hey, at least it has a reason.

Well, while I doubt the match reached WrassleGAF's exacting high standards, I enjoyed it :p

Dezmond Xavier is one to watch out for if you like the flippy-do's;

UirR3sU.gif

klonere

Banned
we should probably follow this up with an actual Shoot themed month where you are only allowed to watch and post gifs/videos from RINGS, BattleARTs, Pancrase and UWF/I

klonere

Banned
I'm glad Blue's OT making Reign of Terror is over, but I'd rather just put the belt back on him to avoid trash threads like these.

agreed lets have a lapsed fan themed thread with some of their epic zingers like Vince saying "HAHA I'M GONNA FUCK YOU WOMAN HAHAHA COCAINE"

December Wrasslin' |OT| LAPSED VINCE IS EPIC SUCK MY DICK WHORE

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brooke Hogan dropped some interesting info Saturday night ... her dad may be appearing on WrestleMania.
Brooke was leaving Catch when our photog asked about Hulk's return, after being banished when Gawker released a transcript of the secret video.
Apparently, Hulk's jawboning with Vince McMahon for an April surprise.
wm5-hoganwingif_zpsebfc7085.gif

Tagyhag

The big question would be, would he get cheered or jeered?

If they end up going with it, I assume he'll go up on the ring and try to make a heartfelt apology (As good as Hogan could try to do) i.e. "I MESSED UP BROTHER".

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
BROTHER I SHOT WHEN I SHOULD HAVE WORKED AND DUDE, THE LITTLE HULKAMANIACS DIDNT APPRECIATE THAT. SO I'M HERE TO MAKE AMENDS. STARTING WITH YOU, BROTHER
>points to Rollins<
I'M HERE TO DEFEND ALL MY LITTLE BROTHERS AND BROTHAS FROM YOUR HATE, DUDE.

Not too surprising, after his voice (and footage? I can't remember on that part) has been showing up in Network ads.

It'll be interesting to see the reaction he gets.

Top Bottom