• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Heroman

Banned
The amount of talent tna had and could of had and did nothing with them most be some type of record. I mean they had a wwe champ and IGPW champ and did shit with them.

wwe-wrestlemania-2000.jpg

The only one that hasn't been seen on WWE TV in 2016 is Linda...

It hasn't been the same since
8FQ2bDa.gif

Jericho is honestly the bravest guy in that shit locker room. Between Goldberg, Br*ck and Sin Cara he has taken 0 shit and risked everything time and again because he knows if he backed down from their bullying, they'd just continue to bully him and the situation would never end until eventually they did fight anyway. Takes guts to say "fuck it, I'll take an L right now if it means shit stops between us today"

Jericho is honestly the bravest guy in that shit locker room. Between Goldberg, Br*ck and Sin Cara he has taken 0 shit and risked everything time and again because he knows if he backed down from their bullying, they'd just continue to bully him and the situation would never end until eventually they did fight anyway. Takes guts to say "fuck it, I'll take an L right now if it means shit stops between us today"

Is this you saying that you would put Jericho over?

glass.gif

5 stars

That said, saying the first quarter of WM X-Seven is not good is like saying the first season of Seinfeld is no good. Technically correct, but doesn't take away from the greatness of the show.

Kurita

I wish they had the french commentary as an option on the network.
They do for some PPVs, just go on "Alternate audio"
I think it's mostly the recent PPVs tho. I bought PPV DVDs back in the day, you could choose French commentary on them (might just be for Europe).

Zach

That said, saying the first quarter of WM X-Seven is not good is like saying the first season of Seinfeld is no good. Technically correct, but doesn't take away from the greatness of the show.
I assume so. But I was just saying. I'm just trying to talk to you. Why don't we talk anymore? What happened to us?

Zach

Did I do an anti-vax gimmick for a cup of coffee? I can't remember all the things I do to entertain you people.

Zach

Did you vote for Trump yet, Zach... or should I call you... Mr. Oklahoma!

ed-ferrara-oklahoma.png
I never early vote. I go early in the AM on Election Day before work.

Angle vs. Benoit was good. Kinda disappointed, though. It was shorter than I would've liked, Angle seemed a bit unwell, and it had shenanigans that detracted from the match. Hopefully they have a longer, better match in the future.

All of that being said, Angle's moonsault is still amazing. I love it. It's in my Fave Five Top Rope Maneuverz.

Zach

How the fuck Russo still finds work I'll never know. Classic WCW bullshit.
It's sad that that is what you consider "classic WCW". I mean, hate WCW, that's fine. But at least know that Vince Russo's reign of inanity was a very small part of WCW.

Youngberg, Bork, and now Strong Cara

I don't know guys i think this Jericho character might have a death wish, I'll be awaiting news on his backstage fight with Brawn Strongman

It's sad that that is what you consider "classic WCW". I mean, hate WCW, that's fine. But at least know that Vince Russo's reign of inanity was a very small part of WCW.

For better or for worse, when people think WCW one of the first things that comes to mind is shit like that or the fingerpoke of doom or Arquette. And that ain't ever changing

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For better or for worse, when people think WCW one of the first things that comes to mind is shit like that or the fingerpoke of doom or Arquette. And that ain't ever changing

Let's be real, there's more eyes on WCW in the Russo era than there are any time pre Hogan.

Top Bottom