• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

MC Safety

The best way to foster teamwork is to pit people directly against one another, preferably in some sort of barely regulated combat.

I also look forward to the members of Team Raw all being fired should they lose.

Exodust

Banned
I've got one for you.

I'm an Arab and have a Half Brother in Colorado who is not (same mom, who's American; different dads).

He voted Trump for Immigration.

We're done now.

Full brother is a trump supporter and we're Saudi, neither us is a US citizen.

He has a history of smart dumb contrarianism and attempts PUA tactics, so it didn't come as a surprise. Not cutting ties though since I don't really do that unless the person is extremely shitty to me personally or does something completely terrible. Stupidity sucks, but it's manageable.

Oh and how's Raw so far? Making the conscious decision not to watch tonight.

Oh god, dont show football clubs on the Titantron in Glasgow you fucking idoits. You will have a fucking riot.

Haha, I just thought the same thing. If you're going to show one, you kinda NEED to show the other.

Had a few pals that went to the show tonight and they said it was a scream, crowd was really into it and that they better show the whole Hey Bailey song as it went on for absolutely ages :)

imBask

Banned
tumblr_ofjulrUc5L1tu022ro5_540.png

ReiGun

They need to decide if Stephanie is a face or a heel. The flip flopping is annoying.

Edit: Yeah, this is def going to lead to Sami going to Smackdown.

Top Bottom