• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

This is the best picture I have for where I was when I spent $500 on Mania tickets.

553555_10100120564355323_2016334344_n.jpg

Bleachers did shit to raise you up from the crowd, and you're behind a shit ton of people to see the ring.
Btw when you say 500, is that one ticket?

CwsVjsIXAAAyiRx.jpg

Pikma

Banned
I want to go to WM but I doubt I'll have the money since I'm fucking unemployed right now

I need to job for a while

Good night overall.

Most interesting thing was the guy sitting behind me who was a grown man who was seemingly completely oblivious to kayfabe altogether.

It was most noticeable during the Styles/Ambrose match where the guy reacted to every move as if it was totally legit. Also the outrage that poured from him with regards to AJ's heel tactics reminded me of the veracity of Trump fans upon hearing that hearing Clinton had been clearing of any wrongdoing by the FBI. As the match wore on I could his voice becoming more strained and desperate sounding as it became obvious that Ambrose was going to lose. Clearly he had learned nothing from the pattern set by all three champions who had already retained in their matches.

Now I am slightly deaf in one ear, so I will leave you with these observations GAF, I am going to polish off a few more Jack Daniels before I hit the sack for the night.

Eita vs Flamita at Gate of Destiny would make you flipvember lovers proud, even if Eita won with an arm submission after barely targeting the arm CUZ WORKRATE.

klonere

Banned
Eita vs Flamita at Gate of Destiny would make you flipvember lovers proud, even if Eita won with an arm submission after barely targeting the arm CUZ WORKRATE.

I also liked his broken down 80s big man selling style at the end ie "Hit me and I slowly back towards the ropes"

What the fuck is the crowd even saying?

Never heard heard the song "Hey Baby"? It's basically the chorus to that except they switch out baby for Bayley.

It goes like this

Hey Bayley
Ooh ah
I wanna know oh oh oh
If you'll be my girl

Not exactly new either this dominated the chants from her match from Takeover London last year.

I don't know who this 'Peter Kaasa' is, but he comes across as discount Neville. Solid look though.

Cyber Kong continues to have a terrible look.

Should I watch live or should I just read spoilers? Is it any good?

I have not read spoilers, but a Glasgow crowd (along with a bunch of people from all over the UK/Ireland) should be great fun if not edited. People won't be sitting on their hands tonight that is for sure. It should be the kind of crowd that even makes boring segments interesting.

Also, certain people will complain that such a crowd as horrible - which is always great to laugh at.

Menome

just tune in for the Elimination chamber main event, and maybe the JR comeback segment

Hey, King of Wrong Style, some of us have been trying to avoid spoilers due to the stupid situation of a British show not being available until five hours after the fact. :/

imBask

Banned
Hey, King of Wrong Style, some of us have been trying to avoid spoilers due to the stupid situation of a British show not being available until five hours after the fact. :/

I didn't even mention the surprise comeback from Hogan, confronted yet again by The Wall

Menome

Also, as people seem to have short memories: It's Driftcember next month.

EDIT: I claimed the name on 27th October. Anyone else have an earlier claim?

I don't know who this 'Peter Kaasa' is, but he comes across as discount Neville. Solid look though.

He does the flips well enough (well, except when he's breaking people's faces), but that's about it. Singles matches really expose his weaknesses, doubt you'll be seeing him on a singles run in DG any time soon.

Hogan is such a scum.

Honestly, I watch and read about 9 so I can be reminded how much of a dick he is. Then he goes on to disrespect my people and expect some sympathy. Sheik tried to tell you all.

Watched a tag where a dance off actually saved the match. They started doing the slow and methodical thing and the crowd just weren't buying Strickland & Lio as the heels until they attacked Jack & Angelico after the results of the dance off were inconclusive. Also, Jack Evans has to be one of the most charismatic motherfuckers in all of wrestling, dude's high on my list of wrestlers I need to see in person.

Never heard heard the song "Hey Baby"? It's basically the chorus to that except they switch out baby for Bayley.

It goes like this

Hey Bayley
Ooh ah
I wanna know oh oh oh
If you'll be my girl

Not exactly new either this dominated the chants from her match from Takeover London last year.

I've never heard that song before. I don't typically listen to foreign songs anyways.

It goes like this

Hey Bayley
Ooh ah
I wanna know oh oh oh
If you'll be my girl

Sounds like Crowd going way old school.

E: Blue, so did the Rock

Top Bottom