• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Cws1n4aUcAAMUBU.jpg

Pay respect to the Rougeau brothers. Underrated.

Zach

The "My Way" video package thing was cool. I guarantee it could have been just as effective with a better song, though. But I guess it fits the trailer park motif of this whole shindig so whatever.

Sanjuro

The "My Way" video package thing was cool. I guarantee it could have been just as effective with a better song, though. But I guess it fits the trailer park motif of this whole shindig so whatever.

Maybe Bayley should use it as a theme then.

Zach

Why would it be to upset? That's her character, but it seems to be working okay.
I honestly don't know what you're saying to me, Sanjuro. I love you, but superkick.

The fans are not having this Rock business at Manio 17. Any time he gets in some offense they all like BOOOOO.

did you not hear that pop or something was great

The pop was fine (not great). Seeing they want to make him the biggest face, and the fact they are in a whole different country, it should have been better.

The two supposed faces on this team of 5 are still unlikeable - and are getting worse reaction than the two main heels.

Top Bottom