• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Ithil

1357151516235fdi2u.gif

I want a whole Mark Henry mentoring and tutoring Big E plotline. I want Big E to have struggles and go to Mark Henry for advice. I want them to team up to get him out of slumps. I want a brief Big E heel turn where Mark is disappointed in him but understands and is there for him when turns face again. I want Mark Henry to cry when Big E wins his first WWE title.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I want a whole Mark Henry mentoring and tutoring Big E plotline. I want Big E to have struggles and go to Mark Henry for advice. I want them to team up to get him out of slumps. I want a brief Big E heel turn where Mark is disappointed in him but understands and is there for him when turns face again. I want Mark Henry to cry when Big E wins his first WWE title.

I now hate you for creating a storyline that I really want but will never EVER happen.

Ithil

Hey, you know the three worst matches from the PPV? Well, we've COMBINED two of them into a tag match, and are having a rematch of the third! Enjoy RAW, you fucks!

Ultratech

Now I'm disappointed that this will never happen. :(

I hope Mark Henry slams you through a concrete wall and then Big E makes fun of you on Twitter.

You have just displayed competence in long term booking. Congrats, you can never work for WWE

strobogo

Banned
I really can't believe they do the app walk through every week. That's crazy to me. 4 year olds can figure out how to download and install apps. Smart phones have been around for 6 years. Everyone can figure it out with in the first few minutes of having one. Anyone who has ever downloaded something on a computer knows how to do it. Yet they spend 5 minutes every week telling people how to do it. That's more offensive than Big Shoe doing YES chants.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
A tag team main event featuring a mashup of the two title matches from the PPV from the night before? A 5th grade english class can write a better episode of RAW than these fucks.

Top Bottom