• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

JBL
KuGsj.gif

Sanjuro

I honestly can't see how anybody could say this unless Miz was the on WWE Champion heel they saw in the last decade.

Also this is terrible.

He wasn't liked at all, over with the crowd. Couldn't win any of his matches clean. Trolled the crowd weekly. Held the belt for a good period of time.

Ultratech

Oh god how does Del Rio still keep getting these pushes after being latino no heat.

Because Rey's knees are shit.
Because Sin Cara is Sin Botcha.
Because El Matadors are a Tag Team.
Because Hunico won't become Sin Cara Negro again.
Because Camacho is totally ignored.
Because Mexico loves them some Del Rio. (Or so assumes somebody. *shrugs*)

I may be missing some reasons.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
WWE is the only company on the planet that devotes a segment to help you download a fucking app. Treating it's fanbase like fucking mor-Oh wait.

UberTag

Because Rey's knees are shit.
Because Sin Cara is Sin Botcha.
Because El Matadors are a Tag Team.
Because Hunico won't become Sin Cara Negro again.
Because Camacho is totally ignored.
Because Mexico loves them some Del Rio. (Or so assumes somebody. *shrugs*)

I may be missing some reasons.
I'm sure he would if you gave him the choice.
Far better Sin Cara than Sin Cara will ever be.

antonz

WWE cutting promo video of the cena orton crap for broadcast soon. love this live feed from Stamford. get to know the shit before the shit

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Okay I'm not the biggest Ryback fan, but the Goldberg chants are beyond stupid now.

Big E and Henry is a fun tag team. They could be called Black Striations or something equally racist.

Edit: NO. NONONONONONONONONONONO HOW ARE THEY DOING THE DIVAS MATCH AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK

Toki767

Probably having a rematch because they screwed up by saying Natalya was the sole survivor. They gotta make it up to Cena's Bella.

Top Bottom