• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

KissVibes

Banned
Who would feel sorry for or follow such a wimp? Stand up for yourself, Ryder.

I used to feel bad for Ryder but goddamn, do shit yourself. JUST GO OUT THERE.

Everyone that has EVER had success in the WWE has ALWAYS said Vince loves when people grab for those spots.

I know Ryder got a rough deal with his show being taken away and being forced into a role of being Cena's little brother that couldn't do anything and had his hot girlfriend cheat on him AND(!!!) actually just never like him to begin with but come on, just run out there and force WWE to do something with you.

Fans pop for Ryder but all his bitching cost him big. Now instead of going and getting it back, he keeps bitching.

Striker

I know Ryder got a rough deal with his show being taken away and being forced into a role of being Cena's little brother that couldn't do anything and had his hot girlfriend cheat on him AND(!!!) actually just never like him to begin with but come on, just run out there and force WWE to do something with you.\
Every segment is planned, they would never do that nowadays.

Ithil

I used to feel bad for Ryder but goddamn, do shit yourself. JUST GO OUT THERE.

Everyone that has EVER had success in the WWE has ALWAYS said Vince loves when people grab for those spots.

I know Ryder got a rough deal with his show being taken away and being forced into a role of being Cena's little brother that couldn't do anything and had his hot girlfriend cheat on him AND(!!!) actually just never like him to begin with but come on, just run out there and force WWE to do something with you.

Fans pop for Ryder but all his bitching cost him big. Now instead of going and getting it back, he keeps bitching.
It's not even about running out there or something. All he does is whine about poor old him on Twitter. Mick Foley has said he's talked to Ryder about it, and Ryder has not talked to Vince or HHH or anyone about his spot or anything, he just takes it quietly and complains on Twitter.

Which guarantees he will never get anything.

tumblr_mwum9sZU3M1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

All that shit happened BECAUSE he tried to go out there. Vince and Co. have made it clear that they're never going to do anything else but shit on him, so why should he care?

antonz

All that shit happened BECAUSE he tried to go out there. Vince and Co. have made it clear that they're never going to do anything else but shit on him, so why should he care?

Exactly. His show got so popular they decided to force him to make it an official WWE program and their youtube programs are all basically because of ryder.

Then they told him your show is cancelled and when he was going to remake his independent show WWE said hell no.

Hey! Punk's first interaction with The Authority! This is like baby steps.

Bryan Yes'ing while someone else talks for him is about as good as "hiding someone's weaknesses" is going to get.

Top Bottom