• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

gurudyne

until Cena stands up perfectly and completely not dizzy

Of all the things Cena could no sell, I think I'd be okay with that one. It's a non-impact move on a heavy-impact guy, so it wouldn't hurt him that much and it's been built up enough (as a spectacle, not a move) that it would be kayfabe impressive to see someone do it.

Heyman, the master of long-term selling.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I can't believe how badly ryback has been botched, lolol. remember when he called off the match because his knee hurt?

G-Fex

that fucker

CJxkp7vl.jpg

Why promote Ryback vs Khali and Del Rio vs Kofi its like they want to lose viewers. I feel bad for Kofi he must have gotten kicked out of his bunk now that AJ travels with Punk.

Ithil

Jesus Christ, Del Rio beats a midcarder in a meaningless match, again? This has been going on nonstop for about two years now. Stop pushing Del Rio.

gurudyne

Jesus Christ, Del Rio beats a midcarder in a meaningless match, again? This has been going on nonstop for about two years now. Stop pushing Del Rio.

What else are they going to do? All of their other Latino stars crapped out and they have a market to pander to.

somedevil

His replacement is in developmental right now so this going to go on for another year or two.

Top Bottom