• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

wrasslin
uXPyl.gif

Zertez

Is there some fire issue why the Wyatts come out with an electric lantern? They use a kerosene lantern in the promos, but it is some kind of led or cheap electric lantern. I know it is a very small detail, but the electric lantern looks like a toy not creepy in any way.

Is there some fire issue why the Wyatts come out with an electric lantern? They use a kerosene lantern in the promos, but it is some kind of led or cheap electric lantern. I know it is a very small detail, but the electric lantern looks like a toy not creepy in any way.

Fire code probably

Saving real lanterns for WRESTLEMANIIAAAA

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Can anyone explain how Vince, who is obsessed with "look," is ok with these people? They look physically repulsive. They need to bathe. How is this ok?

Top Bottom