• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

jmdajr

"Nash barely a step above the Miz"? Man that's pretty mean.

Then again Miz can probably do things like walk, run, maybe even jump.

Heck, Can Nash do a Double Axe handle off the top rope?

jred2k

Nash has never hosted a most must see show on television either.

somedevil

Well they named AJ Styles opponent for Wrestle-1:

The Great Muta's Wrestle-1 promotion announced that AJ Styles will be facing Seiya Sanada on their November 16th show at Korakuen Hall show in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan

GolazoDan

Big Kev, codename Big Daddy Cool, was a way better wrestler than he gets credit for. I mean he basically retired from giving a shit early on in his WCW run but in the WWF he was alright. Way better than Miz. Miz is just lucky he locked Maryse down before Big Sexy cast his gaze upon her.

strobogo

Banned

Hey man, I've seen Nash do leap frogs and a pescado.

iGWODyjLzBAfA.gif

itkcp1EHN7XkX.gif

iwq7ZeA3zqDhb.gif

When Nash gave a shit, he was fun to watch. That means all of about 5 matches in his entire WCW run. I firmly believe that he had better matches against Bret and Shawn than Bret and Shawn had against each other.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoyed it my friend. I always enjoy hearing tales from the corn-golden wrestling days of yore. Lou Thesz is a true icon. He's amaizeing
see what I did there?

corniest joke in the thread.

jmdajr

iwq7ZeA3zqDhb.gif

When Nash gave a shit, he was fun to watch. That means all of about 5 matches in his entire WCW run. I firmly believe that he had better matches against Bret and Shawn than Bret and Shawn had against each other.

Hmmm. Surprising.

Nash's last comeback was HORRENDOUS. I figured he would at least put some effort into the promos since he's a walking wall of pain now, but even that he didn't do.

"Look I'm tall, pay me."

G-Fex

Hmmm. Surprising.

Nash's last comeback was HORRENDOUS. I figured he would at least put some effort into the promos since he's a walking wall of pain now, but even that he didn't do.

"Look I'm tall, pay me."

Hmm.

Only short people would willingly mock nash.

is Wrasslegaf mostly shorties? :O

nah, i actually want West Ham to do well. i just wish they weren't so mind numbing boring. bar the Spurs match they've been ghastly.

That's just the way it has to be unfortunately, perhaps when Carroll finally returns you'll see us put on some more entertaining displays, but even then we're never going to be one of the more attractive footballing sides in the league. I'm OK with that though, it's not anywhere near as ugly compared to some of the football you see in the lower leagues and I'm just glad we've got a bit of stability to build on. Since about 2001 it's been one drama after another for West Ham.

Laserfrog

I don't understand football all that well, how are Swansea doing? I used to live in Swansea, that's how I choose who to support. Are they kicking balls into the goals?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand football all that well, how are Swansea doing? I used to live in Swansea, that's how I choose who to support. Are they kicking balls into the goals?

Oceans don't have teams, stop being funny. I used to cheer The Pacifics

Ithil

No one loves Rey.

At one time WrassleGAF seemed to despise Super Rey almost as much as Cena.

Probably because at least Cena is a big strong guy. Rey's 50 pound high flying offense has the impact of a balled up piece of paper.

It's one thing to have Daniel Bryan kick bigger guys down to size, it's another to have Rey winning clean over giants with his tadpole splash

jmdajr

Probably because at least Cena is a big strong guy. Rey's 50 pound high flying offense has the impact of a balled up piece of paper.

It's one thing to have Daniel Bryan kick bigger guys down to size, it's another to have Rey winning clean over giants with his tadpole splash

Yeah but he has a gut now. He's like 200 pounds probbaly!

So Cody Rhodes' wife Brandi is returning to the WWE to start training to wrestle in NXT, she worked there as Eden Stiles, as an announcer, a few years back and left in late 2011.

BX_2SllCUAAQiZT.jpg

I guess wrestling has rubbed off on her.

That's two recent returns to developmental, between her and Raquel Diaz who started back at the performance center last month.

I hope this means the Rhodes couple will be on Total Divas.

By the way, hi everyone, I'm Bean Breath.

Top Bottom