• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
All you 6ft+ people should do the wrasslin and become the people you hate(big guys who squash jobbers.)

Your username isn't capitalized, but this is. I think you're an impostor and I won't let you fool me.
Good eye, I think I might petition to change my name to Mr. Bean or Shane McMahon.
You forgot to shake everyone's hand and we'll need a Fave Five

hL3Wp.gif

Fave Five WrassleGaf Usernames:

5.) jmdajr

4.) darkside37337

3.) jred2k

2.) Toki767

1.) Jeff Albertson

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I finally made a fav 5 list. This is truly incredible. I haven't been this happy since The Miz beat Randy Orton to become WWE Champion. Something a certain B+ superstar will never do.

jred2k

I think I finally understand Sunflower. He must have hit his head on a door frame one day and ever since hes thought hes actually Vince McMahon.

I finally made a fav 5 list. This is truly incredible. I haven't been this happy since The Miz beat Randy Orton to become WWE Champion. Something a certain B+ superstar will never do.

You're a default on a Fave Five snitches list. No for others would be so brazen.

jmdajr

I think I finally understand Sunflower. He must have hit his head on a door frame one day and ever since hes thought hes actually Vince McMahon.

Maybe um..... he just has a little extra testosterone these days.

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

I honestly have no clue what my legit height is because I don't have health insurance and haven't visited a doctor in years. The last few times I did, they didn't even bother measuring my height.

I know that I'm slightly taller than 6' because of the height markers on the doorways of restaurants and banks that employees use to ID a criminal's height as they leave the scene of the crime.

So I just say I'm 6 feet tall.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I was standing on my toilet and was hanging a Gary Strydom clock, and I fell and hit my head on a Muscle Milk. And that's when I came up with the idea for the WBF which makes time travel possible.

Aiii

So not worth it
I honestly have no clue what my legit height is because I don't have health insurance and haven't visited a doctor in years. The last few times I did, they didn't even bother measuring my height.

I know that I'm slightly taller than 6' because of the height markers on the doorways of restaurants and banks that employees use to ID a criminal's height as they leave the scene of the crime.

So I just say I'm 6 feet tall.

You don't actually need a doctor to measure your height you know.

You don't actually need a doctor to measure your height you know.

For the most accurate reading, without shoes, that scale they have is the best. Tape measurers, string, marking a wall, these are not accurate enough. They have like a +/- 2" margin of error.

I am 5´6 (171 cm). And Rey is really small. I once found him eating tacos in Tijuana and he was really small, I am not a tall person, but I looked like giant in comparison.

jmdajr

WWE.com has but up a bunch of unseen Kane Photos

01_KANE026.jpg

edit: So Joey Styles is in charge of the site right? You know these days WWE.com is not bad at all. For a time it was basically a mark site, but nowadays I see a lot more interesting content and stories. Hell it's, kinda cool really.

edit edit:

God damn. Help HHH out!

wwe.com poll Who's better: Triple H or Chris Jericho?

edit edit edit: If I could be serious for a moment.
I like Chris Jericho, his character, ring style, his band...but I don't know. I feel like he lacked big time classic feuds. MOST just never seemed larger than life. Lacked true intensity. "SHOW ME YOUR BEST NOOB SAIBOT!! (hbk feud was great!)

One of my favorite matches of his though has to be last man standing vs HHH. For sure one of the best performances by both.

Can someone inform me as to how far down the shitter TNA has gone? Danger of dying?

It is not in danger of dying. Papa Carter is sick of paying Dixie hobby, so he is trying to sell the company. Viacom, owners of spike tv, are happy with impact (is their highest rated show). Right now there are like 3 groups interested in buying TNA.

somedevil

Can someone inform me as to how far down the shitter TNA has gone? Danger of dying?

Not in danger of dying as long as they have the tv contract with spike. The live shows though cost them a lot of money and made them cut a lot of "talent." The failure of the live show has driven them back to taping shows at Universal Studios.

Also, there are rumors that someone wants to buy it, but its just rumors:

Regarding TNA being for sale, Prowrestling.net is now reporting that there is indeed a person who has serious interest in TNA. This person is described as someone fans would know and someone that may surprise us. The party who is interested in buying TNA reportedly has money behind them and was described as intelligent. TNA doesn't necessarily have a "for sale" sign up but they are listening to this potential buyer and others. There are also rumors that a major celebrity may be interested in purchasing TNA.

G-Fex

And it's TRUE.

Jake The Snake is fucking amazing and brilliant. He COMPLETELY Understands what works and what doesn't work and what makes a heels and faces great.

That video someone showed me sometime was amazing man.

I don't care about indiegogos or kickstarter crap but this seriously needs to get funded and have Jake and maybe DDP in charge.

He knows better about the business than Dixie or Eric or Vince ever did

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm no expert, but i'll assume buying TNA would still take...
W0jmZ.gif

No way he can indiegogo that lol.

Striker

Jake was promised a job as a writer in the early 90's for WWF but was later told he's not getting it, and that's why he left. I'm sure he has been wanting to do something like this for a while.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I know Sunny will like this, from the Waifu thread on gaming side:

JtTz3LY.jpg

Every day is upper body day for WW

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"Nash barely a step above the Miz"? Man that's pretty mean.

Then again Miz can probably do things like walk, run, maybe even jump.

Heck, Can Nash do a Double Axe handle off the top rope?

Bret considers his best match to be the one he had with Diesel.

If you are a big man doing top rope moves, you are a shitty big man. You might be able to turn into another kind of wrestler, but as a big man, it's shitty for you to do. It's implying that you NEED to take risks. A giant doesn't NEED to take risks because he's a giant.

Top Bottom