• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

nerds on the gaming side probably jackoff to Bayonetta or some shit.

i always say that if you gonna rub your dick at least look at humans beings.

G-Fex

and you're g-fex

I'm Mr. Nobody actually

sgYV0yX.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The idea of video game waifu threads deeply disturbs me. At least in Aiiiiiiiii's case, AJ is a real human being.

Seriously shit is just creepy.

Waifus are anime only. It's how its supposed to be.

Also so many people with more than 1 waifu. Disgusting.

G-Fex

What can I say? I'm a sucker for power ranger girls...even the japanese ones seeing as I've never watched any super sentai

So somebody buying TNA is the next grasp of hope for the promotion. I wonder how long Dixie announces an announcement, gives it away before its announced and turns out to be nothing

strobogo

Banned
So somebody buying TNA is the next grasp of hope for the promotion. I wonder how long Dixie announces an announcement, gives it away before its announced and turns out to be nothing

Maybe it could be like when Bischoff told everyone his company had purchased WCW, so they let him book shit and be in control backstage when no papers had been signed.

The people throwing roses into the ring after Aiden English's encore was the greatest thing, christ. Loved Regal just totally being in love with him.

and god DAMN the X-Pac heat at CJ Parker. Ok wrestler, shitty at his gimmick, and there are enough guys there who are just "okay" for that to be unacceptable. Don't think i've ever heard a "change your gimmick" chant before.

Is Oliver Grey ever coming back? Idk if he was any good in the ring (come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen him hit any offense ever) but he just needs to talk for Neville. Neville is a garbage talker.

strobogo

Banned
legitshook.com

WCW Thunder 7/22/99

It's Thunder, so fuck off. Sting is allegedly in control of WCW. I find a few reasons to question that decision. First, Sting attacked the referee at the start of the match. He should have been disqualified from the start. Second, Eric Bischoff made the decision to ring the bell, when it had been established at GAB that he didn't have the authority to do so.

Van Hammer vs Kaz Hayashi

It's definitely Thunder. Hammer wins in a fairly competitive match, which is weird since Hammer is twice the size of Kaz and is coming off a PPV title match. Kaz has dropped his Glacier gear.

TO THE BACK. Lenny and Lodi are freaking out about another meeting they have to have.

Recap of Madusa and Molly Holly fighting on Nitro. This led into Dennis Rodman and Arliss on Nitro.

Brandi Alexander vs Miss Madness

WCW is really going to try broad wrasslin again? They did it even shittier than the WWF did in the 90s. At least Molly was hot. It was a real match. The only thing I've heard Molly say about her time in WCW was that Randy Savage paid for everything while she was there. She won with a Northern lights suplex.

ibyB2johMFBQUL.gif

The West Texas Rednecks come out to the ring and they are heated. Well, Hennig calls them the West Texas Outlaws. Curt is sick of Goldberg because of his new terrible theme song. I guess metal is crap as well, but it doesn't quite have the same ring to it. For some reason, Goldberg's name was muted every time he said it. Unless he was saying "Goldturd" (which he has before), that was pretty odd.

Curt Hennig vs Chase Tatum

I thought this angle was dead, but they picked it back up 2 weeks later. It sucks. Chase Tatum sucks. The ref misses SWOLL get in the ring right beside him. He accidentally did his kung fu move on Chase. Perfect Plex for the win.

TO THE BACK. Lenny and Lodi hide from Sid. Jimmy Hart tells them they're going to need a doctor at ringside for their match.

Recap of the Triad telling YO MAMA jokes about the Harlem Heat's mother, Mrs. Heat.

Juventud Guerrera/Psychosis vs Eddie Guerrero/Rey Mysterio Jr.

A little weird for Eddie and Rey to be tag partners already, but whatever. You'd expect this to be at least interesting, or have a few good spots. But then you remember that it's Thunder. Eddie and Rey had some miscommunications near the end of the match, but ended up winning when Eddie popped Rey up for a super rana on Hypnosis.

TO THE ARLISS. We get to see some clips of WCW stars like Randy Savage and Lex Luger on Arliss.

Randy Savage, George, and Molly come to the ring. He's talking about running for president again. He then goes in on Rodman. He challenges Rodman. Madusa has been fired. He then fires Miss Madness. He grabs her by the face and tells her to get on her knees to beg for her job.

Rick Steiner vs Sick Boy WCW TV Championship

Rick also calls Goldberg out. He talked about how he and Big Papa Pump do whatever they want. Scott hasn't been on TV for about 2 months now. Total squash.

Recap of Nash beating up Horace and the confrontation with Hulk right after that. Then the end of Nitro with the 6 man brawl.

Kevin Nash called into the show and challenged Hogan to a tag match on Nitro. The only hint he would give to his partner is that he's known the guy for 9 years and that he's a good buddy.

Recap of Bischoff being powerbombed on Nitro.

Sid vs Lenny/Lodi

Sid nearly killed Lenny with a cobra clutch slam. He pinned the gay brothers while they were in 69 position.

iV5b3Q4Yaa4Co.gif

Dean Malenko vs Ric Flair

Standard Flair formula match. Ric tried to bail when Saturn and Benoit wouldn't let him. Bam Bam and Kanyon ambushed them. Dean again drilled Asya. DDP came out and attempted a Kanyon Cutter, but was shoved off into Asya. Flair won with a roll up.

ib29iQvo5lm85I.gif

DQ Count
: 0 out of 7 matches.

Fuck off. I'm not spending time or effort on Thunder.

jmdajr

Bret considers his best match to be the one he had with Diesel.

If you are a big man doing top rope moves, you are a shitty big man. You might be able to turn into another kind of wrestler, but as a big man, it's shitty for you to do. It's implying that you NEED to take risks. A giant doesn't NEED to take risks because he's a giant.
Brothers of Destruction. Losers!

Top Bottom