• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will be making an effort to sit down and watch that W-1 show.

tumblr_mnudafunCT1s8lr09o1_250.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Steph looks more like her father every day. That face. Keep it in mind when you're beating off to gifs of her.

Can't wait for Wrestlemania, Mark "Whitebeard" Calaway versus Glen "The Accountant" Jacobs, it's just the shot in the arm the Kane/Taker feud needs to be relevant to the modern era.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It wouldn't kill the YBs to put on some actual real muscle. Look so small. YES I SAID SMALL!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It also wouldn't kill those little shits to wear something that doesn't look like someone shat out a rainbow, let Viscera keep the purples, and then put it on their skinny legs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
YBs won the tournament?

superkick count: > or < 100?

If you superkick in Japan as a white person you have to get a kanji tattoo that means "fuckass" on your bicep.

They should rename it to the Babbyweight Championship.

tumblr_inline_mvuh8w1q011qhf2de.jpg

(1) Talk Battle: Genichiro Tenryu vs. Kenta Kobashi

~ The “talk battle” went on for nearly 75 mins.
~ Kobashi chopped Tenryu to imbue him with some much needed strength as Tenryu heads into his 37th anniversary show on November 13 at Shinjuku FACE.

tumblr_inline_mvuex3AoSS1qhf2de.jpg

zychi

Banned
1. Put that guy in a suit.
2. Pair him with Kane.
3. Call them Brothers of CorporateAuthoritative Destruction.
4. Ratings.

It works because he wouldn't have to actually wrestle, but would still be on tv. Make sure he has a 10 minutes entrance, walks slow and does people's taxes on his way to the ring. That'll kill 30 minutes of the extra hour we don't need of Raw

Must we? I'm all for doing a New Japan OT though. Should focus on Okada vs. Naito though.

Well, maybe that's better for a January OT, even though it's right at the start.

I'm planning on doing an OT in the main forum for Wrestle Kingdom this year, the main January thread should really be about the Rumble (and the all-important WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble).

Aiii

So not worth it
oh fuck..I can't stop laughing

And then you see the sign in the background:
How can you be unique and standout
How will you get the audiences attention in the beginning
What will you do that will have everyone talking tomorrow
What story are you trying to tell
What's the big finish
----

I'm planning on doing an OT in the main forum for Wrestle Kingdom this year, the main January thread should really be about the Rumble (and the all-important WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble).

Good idea, get some of that mainstream exposure going.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrassle Kangdom OT should be good in OT - with Bootaaay doing another awesome writeup like he did for the G1 Climax. I really loved those little biographies.

Just don't let me make any topics, people get butthurt when they're shown wrestling. Stupid casual fucks.

Aiii

So not worth it
Wrassle Kangdom OT should be good in OT - with Bootaaay doing another awesome writeup like he did for the G1 Climax. I really loved those little biographies.

Just don't let me make any topics, people get butthurt when they're shown wrestling. Stupid casual fucks.

I thought it was only one guy? Who got banned. Don't be upset now Sunny, here:
20070311110533.jpg

Better?

Top Bottom