• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

So do you think he will go the WWE or stay with New Japan? Has Devitt ever wrestled in America?

He had a few matches in the US, but none of the 'big' Indies ever took any notice. He did get noticed by the NJPW dojo in LA, though, which was how his career in Japan began.

I think Devitt will go to WWE if they really want him, it'd just take an offer big enough to offset the advantages he has working for New Japan, such as the light touring schedule, free room and board, outside sponsorship deals and the fact that they pay to fly him back he to Ireland after every tour.

jmdajr

So how many of you all are bent out of shape about 720p Xbox games? Particularly exclusive ones?

It's not like you can play em elsewhere.

Summerslam 1995 was Triple H's first WWF PPV.

Stephanie McMahon was 18 years old at the time.

looking.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have a hard time telling the difference in motion, honestly. I notice FPS drops a lot more. Even 60 to 50 is jarring. I also notice vsync not being on - real bad. It sucks :( I didn't used to care about vsync!

jred2k

I have a hard time telling the difference in motion, honestly. I notice FPS drops a lot more. Even 60 to 50 is jarring. I also notice vsync not being on - real bad. It sucks :( I didn't used to care about vsync!

I didn't even know what vsync was until I played Saint's Row 1, but after that I immediately hated games that didn't have it. I think its fucking crazy some people are getting so upset about previews from people whose opinions they usually pile shit on.

Game Informer writer agrees with me? I knew it the fucking game sucks!

Game Informer writer disagrees with me? Fuck those money-hatted assholes. They just didn't like that game cause its too hard and they suck at it!

Just blows my mind.

Aiii

So not worth it
So how many of you all are bent out of shape about 720p Xbox games? Particularly exclusive ones?

It's not like you can play em elsewhere.

It's more that next to no 360 exclusive did anything for me that put me off of the Xbone.

jmdajr

I guess it's just me, but first thing that came to mind for next-gen was not 1080p/60fps.
I don't play PC so I don't care.

I do expect bigger, better worlds and effects.

Heck Tekken, Ridge, and Tobal all ran at 60fps on PS1 with some sacrifices. Consoles have always been about balance.

Unfortunately for Xbone that balance came with including Kinect. You can either live with that or not.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't even know what vsync was until I played Saint's Row 1, but after that I immediately hated games that didn't have it. I think its fucking crazy some people are getting so upset about previews from people whose opinions they usually pile shit on.

Game Informer writer agrees with me? I knew it the fucking game sucks!

Game Informer writer disagrees with me? Fuck those money-hatted assholes. They just didn't like that game cause its too hard and they suck at it!

Just blows my mind.

I always enjoy the shameful, shameful posts people make with metacritic scores. Reading Uncharted 3's Wall of Shame was a fucking delight. God damn I loved that.

SO FUCKING GOOD GUYS
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpos.../forum/showpost.php?p=32102086&postcount=3251

There's not much I enjoy quite like dorks going fucking bananas.

The stock gamers put into metascores is ridiculous as hell. So many people going apeshit over an 8/10, god damn. It's funny, they're totally ready to praise IGN when they give a game they like a 10 but when they don't, they're hacks who get paid for scores. looooool

jmdajr

Gaming side should be closed for the Holidays. Either that or legitimately bring down the ban hammer like the Spanish flu.

strobogo

Banned
legitshook.com

WCW Thunder 8/5/99

We see highlights of Nitro's main event and some post show footage after Hogan was powerbombed through a cardboard table.

Chris Adams vs TAFKATAFKAPI

I wonder what the deal was with Prince being the Cheetah Kid just for that one segment of Eddie making all the luchadors unmask. He was never on Nitro or Thunder under the gimmick. Sid runs in and lays both guys out. And pins both of them. He ranted after this and proclaimed himself the Millennium Man and will begin taking out as many victims a night as he needs to to match Goldberg's record.

iOifU5Vc3elnY.gif

Buff Bagwell vs Scotty Riggs

AMERICAN MALES EXPLOOOOODDDDEEE!!! I bet Buff had those jealous, lustful eyes. 2 minutes in and I wish Sid would come back out. Buff won with the Blockbuster.

Harlem Heat hype video.

A clip of DDP on The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn.

Eddie Guerrero vs Kidman

I thought Eddie was a face now. He's been teaming with and saving Rey, but now he's facing one of Rey best bros. Vampiro comes out and lays Eddie out. Kidman dove after Vamp instead of doing a frog splash on Eddie. Vamp bailed, only for Rey to run behind him and throw him back in the ring. All 3 men took him out, with Eddie doing the frog splash.

Rad Bork! On Nitro!

BA/SWOLL vs Lenny and Lodi

It sucked. Lenny and Lodi did a lot of gay innuendo. SWOLL pinned Lenny with his one and only move.

Hogan/Nash hype video.

KISS hype.

Bam Bam Big Yellow vs Booker T.

Obviously, DDP ran out and caused a DQ. David Flair also ran down and gave DDP a can of spray paint. A yellow diamond was spray painted on Booker's back. Is that like an Asian pussy or something? Stevie came out, but was also laid out and spray painted.

TO THE MEAN GENE.
Randy Savage comes out to talk about Rodman's lustful eyes. Nash is like this: Brushes dirt off his shoulder. Rodman is like this: Brushes dirt off other shoulder. Hollywood is like this: Brushes dirt off his dick. Gene tries to get Savage to reveal stuff on the hotline. He implies that he might be behind Sid palling around with Nash. He's got a bodyguard for George for Road Wild, which is also the driver of the Hummer. He'll reveal the info on Nitro.

ibv6dOa6in8KCf.gif

DDP on Hollywood Squares.

Rad Bork on Nitro!!!!

DDP vs Chris Benoit

More YO MAMA jokes. They're really going to run this match 4 times in a month, before a PPV match. David came back out, got decked, but threw the title in the ring, which DDP used to block a diving headbutt. DDP wins. Whatever.

Public Enemy vs Goldberg

I feel like this is probably punishment for PE jumping to the WWF for a few weeks. I guess this is actually just Rocco Rock vs Goldberg. But PE came out announced as PE. The ref was poked in the eye and somehow missed dudes bringing chairs and tables into the ring right beside him. Goldberg speared them both through a table. This was obviously taped before Nitro since Goldberg doesn't have the giant knot and stitches on the back of his dome and the NLS have moved on to being Dennis Rodman's bodyguards.

iis1tBVB4n9r.gif

DQ Count: 3 out of 7 matches.

My wrestling spirit is reaching an all time low.

Post of the day.

Does this offend you? I wasn't even phased.

Why do people give so much of a shit what Sessler and his ilk think? I have about as much contempt for video game journalists as I do the rabid fanboys that plague the internet. What a shitty, shitty side of this industry.

G-Fex

Why do people give so much of a shit what Sessler and his ilk think? I have about as much contempt for video game journalists as I do the rabid fanboys that plague the internet. What a shitty, shitty side of this industry.

I hated that motherfucker since seeing his stupid ass on G4. In fact I hated everyone on G4. Garbage network.

I'm not sure at all, must be just game journalists fanboys that's all I can think of. Making a thread for every goddamn tweet they send

Aiii

So not worth it
I put about as much stock in game journalism as I put in JTG becoming WWE Champ some day.

Also, up until yesterday I had never heard about Adam Sessler.

DMczaf

Guys, Sony isn't giving me a free PS4. My life is on the line here! MY FAMILY! MY LIVELY HOOD! WHY ARE YOU NOT SYMPATHIZING WITH ME!?

strobogo

Banned
Someone at Cheapassgamer.com must be a member of Wrasslegaf since a few of my Nash gifs from a few pages back were posted there. I was looking for a gif of Coach turning heel and for some reason lucha Kevin Nash popped up. Which one of you is it?

Top Bottom