• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

somedevil

All those YES chants damn Big Show got that chant over.
Fuck You Big Show

I think the Yes chant has basically become the new chant for when the crowd wants something to happen. Bryan has created the new chant that goes beyond the person that created it like Austin did.

Ithil

Book Bryan like shit during football season (his own segments remain big gains regardless) and claim "see he's not a main event star we need a big mastodon!" when ratings are weak? That's Vince for you.

ahahahahahahahaha @ the Union Jacks and this fucking punk theme, love it.

I don't think i'd tire of 3MB/Matadors as much if 3MB came out to a different genre gimmick every week

gurudyne

Okay, so Haitch works so hard to discredit Bryan to make Orton the face of the WWE...only to have the lackies--who do absolutely everything they can to suck up to him--treat the face like garbage when Trips' back is turned. Who are all of these people and what the hell do they even want?

Yeah, Orton should be ordering those motherfuckers around. way to make him look like even more of a lackey

edit - is there a heel who Kofi HASN'T wrestled a million times? fuck outta here with this Superstars tier crap

gurudyne

For the IC title? Dolph's all over the map this fall.

JBL: "Dolph Ziggler's on fire lately!" I guess he did win two in a row. Let's go Ziggler.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Is it just me or does Curtis Axel suck? I can't think of a champion who has lost more as champion without losing the title. and he's also kinda fat

Showaddy

Is it just me or does Curtis Axel suck? I can't think of a champion who has lost more as champion without losing the title. and he's also kinda fat

Of course he sucks; mediocre in the ring, shit on the mic but it doesn't matter because he's a 2ND GENERATION SUPERSTAR!!!

gurudyne

Ziggler's got the most devastating elbow drop in the industry--they point out how he almost killed King everytime he does it. That deserves a t-shirt.

Steal Your Show, Your Girlfriend and Your Retirement Years

Kaladin

Look at you marks still watching Raw live even though you know taped Raws are phoned in more often than not. Find something else to do with tonight....WWE gave you a heads up that this Raw was the same old shit.

Top Bottom