• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now that Halo 2 is here, lets focus on...(56 avoid like the plague)

paul777

Banned
Guns N' Poops said:
Anyway, once more: ARE THERE PLANS FOR A DEMO?

No plans for a demo have been communicated by Valve yet. My guess would be if they do release a demo, it will only come some time after launch.

dem

I wonder how many games theyve sold with steam so far. This thread broke me down last night.

Oh CS.. how I've missed you since steam took you away =P

WARCOCK

Banned
WHO NEEDS HL2 WHEN U HAVE DISSS

image.php

image_30883.jpg

What I want to know is what the hell is with all this Steam nonsense? I mean to me it seems way overcomplicated compared to just buying the damn game at the store. I fail to see its advantages.

dem

I dont have to leave my house to get the game...

How is it complicated anyway? I had the game bought in like 5 minutes...

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I'm still amazed with how absolutely stunning the game looks, the humans still look like ass.

MrparisSM

Banned
Why are Half Life 2 fanboys constantly bringing up Halo 2?? Is it because you feel threatened? You never see Halo 2 fanboys talking about Half Life this and Half life that. :lol With all this shit talking about Halo 2, we'll see if by some miracle HL2 can sell 2.5 millions copies in it's first day.... Hell I'll even give you to the end of the year to sell that many.... HL2 would have been GOTY had it came out LAST year when it was supposed to, but not this year guys. :)

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
MrparisSM said:
Why are Half Life 2 fanboys constantly bringing up Halo 2?? Is it because you feel threatened? You never see Halo 2 fanboys talking about Half Life this and Half life that. :lol With all this shit talking about Halo 2, we'll see if by some miracle HL2 can sell 2.5 millions copies in it's first day.... Hell I'll even give you to the end of the year to sell that many.... HL2 would have been GOTY had it came out LAST year when it was supposed to, but not this year guys. :)

You speak as if magazines even equate PC games into their "GOTY" equations. That said, HL2 will probably be GOTY anyways ^^

Axsider

Banned
MrparisSM said:
Because every non-fanboy knows that Half-Life 2 is the better game.
HL2 is the best FPS ever. That's for sure!

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Axsider said:
Because every non-fanboy knows that Half-Life 2 is the better game.
HL2 is the best FPS ever. That's for sure!
I won't say it's the best until I play it....

Had to bring the thread back...shameless! And we need more pics.

Top Bottom