• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2014 [Up3: NPD Data Error, AC:U #5]

Rymuth

tumblr_mod61mw8Ig1s2e1zvo1_500.gif

Drencrom

Why can't someone give us the real numbers instead of pie charts with no indication of what it is and represents?

Aquamarine pls....

Verendus

Banned
We're now in act two. This will be the build to the climax. Some are beginning to wonder whether they should have joined the Age of One now.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
WHAT IS GOING ON. Who's getting banned anyway?!

But yeah, the interpretation of:

Black--> Black Friday
White-->Rest of November

Does kinda make sense.

AniHawk

Did you see my note for you? I included you because you had a quite well thought out position, not because you deserved crow. I thought your comment was even more illuminating about the implication of these months numbers due to it.

no no, i appreciate that. i am just explaining my thinking when i posted it. basically, the xb1 had a historic month. no console has had a second november of over a million. not the ps2 or not the wii. even doing 800k is a rather large amount.

despite my predictions, if the gap was going to be that big, i was really thinking about 1000k and 700k for the xb1 and ps4 at the biggest. even then it would have been historically good for both platforms (but indicating softer demand than usual for a market leader ps4). instead, the ps4 performed more closely to market leaders of the past and the xb1 blew way past that.

Patapwn

Do we actually know where the consoles stand or are we guessing from the two unmarked graphs? Does the black and blue color give us an indication of whats what?

Top Bottom