• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2014 [Up3: NPD Data Error, AC:U #5]

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Anyone willing to share October numbers?

I don't think that black pie is Black Friday. The angles match too well with what Microsoft reported and the Wii U number determined (245k).

Daemul

Screw all you Aholes that didn't buy Dragon Age!

Come-at-me-bro-anteater.png

We know WiiU numbers and X1 numbers, then you can tell the black pie chart is definitely current-gen hardware. Just dunno what the blue pie chart is.

Wonder how many of those Xboxes were on Black Friday at $330. I imagine the split will be pretty even in December with PS4 selling more by February at the latest. Hopefully this urges Sony to do a price drop.

I don't think that's current gen sales for this month, cause that would be waaay too much for the Wii U if the xbone and ps4 did over a million

1.2 million Xbox One's sold in November, Holy Fuck that is impressive.

Cboat's cryptic message being eerily close to Sony's current US LTD lead after Nov...

This thread is blowing my mind

So I'm sort of super surprised that this number wasn't crowed about in some sort of BF PR.

The PS4 number itself is actually pretty good for a second November, it's only just shy of the PS2s, but the XBO's is actually a first historically iirc.

No home console above $300 has sold north of 1M in it's second Nov before.

Striek

And yet the damage is done. Comes in in first page, Posts something pulled out of his ass and now everyone one twitter is saying MS only sold 7k more when it's just not true. It's crazy how quickly misinformation spreads.

The reason CBoat gets so much trust and leeway is because he has delivered verifiable, huge scoops in the past. People who took it on face value can't really be blamed.

The one who can, sadly...if it shakes out...well

So can I start banning cboat or what

WiiU should of had some Black Friday deals. Price cut, bundle, both, something. Jeez.

December has had better deals so far. Target Walmart, Best Buy ect selling it for 250$

No one cares about the WiiU. It's fate isn't changing no matter how many threads pop up saying it has the best exclusives, etc.

Value proposition is low, and the library is uninteresting to the greater market.

Yup. But I think its important that actual gamers know there's actually quite a lot to play on the system. Doesnt matter what its fate is in the long run market wise. Its effectively Nintendo's PS3. 250$ is a good price for it imo.

Top Bottom