• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 508 40.9%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 669 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 176 14.2%

• Total voters
I caved in and bought Bunny's maid outfit. I'm still debating if I want to grind for ULTIMATE Bunny or buy her outfit in the future. Here are some shots I took of her in the maid outfit. She looks so cute :messenger_smiling_hearts: :messenger_savoring:🍑

ahH4YIL.jpg

xZy4LdF.jpg

lIlZdCW.jpg

7YovOuD.jpg

IMWe6Ob.jpg

Jzqt9ai.jpg

xTu2XJq.jpg

0tCRuc2.jpg

eAifwbH.jpg

WyLhBn3.jpg

sendit

🍑 :messenger_smiling_with_eyes: :messenger_smiling_hearts: I unlocked Freyna and had to give her the maid outfit treatment as well....

kRU4RKb.jpg
Maybe it's the angle. However, the way her legs are crossing look awkward. Specifically, the right leg. I can't unsee it. The right leg is almost shifted down....

Last edited:
Maybe it's the angle. However, the way her legs are crossing look awkward. Specifically, the right leg. I can't unsee it. The right leg is almost shifted down....
It's the angle. Looks much better in motion.

Man, I love that the devs made all the female characters so fucking thicc. :messenger_smirking:

Also, that's what I call dedication to their craft.

:messenger_savoring: 🍑 Putting in maximum effort where it matters. Korean devs really pay attention to detail.

:messenger_smiling_hearts: Reminds me of how curvy Eve's Peach is in Stellar Blade....

zokie

qF4T7ei3fEgI7A8cSeUVucVobeKxhzM9I0vlfHsZbnR8PE3hXUnM5vWkXcBmIUJ15wgQtl7VmJ1XvJ66.jpg

At the moment , the grim kitty dlc code is only available on the Japanese guidebook https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/電撃ゲーム書籍編集部/dp/404733636X

Coming Aug 16th , this is included in the 4 special costume with comes with CLE version in taiwan , hongkong and korea with Super Price version
lmKB3JU.png

Top Bottom