• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 508 40.9%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 669 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 176 14.2%

• Total voters

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan
Yinlin reaction to all that

Licking Jackie Chan GIF

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan

peek

Jane Doe, upcoming S rank agent from Zenless Zone Zero.

I like how her ass has that subtle jiggle. Have to give credit to the developers for their attention to detail. :messenger_smirking:

Bro, stop. My wallet cant take anymore. Im already spendin on TFD, dont need another game! XD

Oh, but for real ZZZ got them physics. TFD dont got any unfortunately. (besides bunny, but its basically nonexistent)

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Bro, stop. My wallet cant take anymore. Im already spendin on TFD, dont need another game! XD

Oh, but for real ZZZ got them physics. TFD dont got any unfortunately. (besides bunny, but its basically nonexistent)
I mean The First Descendant just dropped these sexy summer skins this week so can't really complain there. :p But yeah, ZZZ has some good stuff, too. :messenger_smirking:

1vxuot1hhvfd1.jpg
0ejf5fybg9gd1.png

y210kyjb4agd1.png

Last edited:

peek

The first game where you can customize over four completely independent variants of buttocks is finally here ! lol

It's called Mecha Break btw
Like I said in another thread... golden age of gaming baby! I feel like this sort of stuff is becoming more mainstream and im all for it.

kubricks

The first game where you can customize over four completely independent variants of buttocks is finally here ! lol

It's called Mecha Break btw

Why do the mechs looks so much like SRW OGs?
Why can you do fine adjustment to the pilot's buttock??
Why am I not playing this game???

Top Bottom