• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 508 40.9%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 669 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 176 14.2%

• Total voters

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
The first game where you can customize over four completely independent variants of buttocks is finally here ! lol

It's called Mecha Break btw
Good stuff from the devs there. Here's another gif taken in slow-motion from the same game. :messenger_smirking:

u5rf3275mzgd1.gif

Bonus pics

JNaXo5r.png
updHYgQ.png

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

I got her, but I wanted Ellen :(
I managed to get both Ellen and Zhu Yuan, but maaan, I used 250 pulls for them in total. Really unlucky with my RNG in these limited banners. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Worth it though, they have super fun playstyle and they also carry hard in end game content. Plus HoYo did a great job with their character designs and backstory (just finished Ellen's trust event yesterday and loved it).

GT4iQQMbwAUtuQE

Nickolaidas

Mecha Break 🍑 def has a very flexibile character creator. :messenger_smirking:

Some devs waste time on how many pronouns your character can choose from.

Other devs waste time on tits and ass.

I remember 10-15 years ago when I was like, 'man, I wish they would tone down the sexuality a bit'.

Today, I want a time machine to go back to my younger self and punch him in the face.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Looks like a peaceful game. If I had very very little time to play, could I still easily reach a point where I could peacefully walk around like this?
You'll need to have finished Chapter 3 of the story in order to unlock this mission with Jane Doe, which means beating all the main storyline content that was available to play until today when patch 1.1 dropped. I'd say it would take you around 30h (maybe 40h since you'll be doing extra stuff like dailies, training for agent materials, and some extra missions) to clear all the content including chapter 3.

peek

MAN, these devs are based. Also, just bought the swimsuit skin for viessa 😅

They got me spending.

Edit: oh also interesting fact about the devs. So apparently the trailer was NOT supposed to be released today. Rather it was scheduled to premiere at the upcoming gamescom event on aug 23rd. Someone got a hold of it (maybe someone at gamescom?) and leaked it on reddit/youtube.

Then the devs said fuck it and just released it. Wonder which way is better anyway? Try to ignore it or stuff it, or just release it early?

Last edited:
Top Bottom