• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

jmdajr

That's probably the best sit down interview the WWE's had since...I don't know, a long time. Austin brought it. Straight brought it for no reason at all.

Sometimes I wonder if Austin was really that good, or it's all just nostalgia. Pretty good reality check right there. Current roster can't hold Steve's fucking jock strap.

Kaladin

I still have my ticket for Hell In A Cell, I'm not going. It's up on Stub Hub, but will sell it to anyone here for $50 even if you want to go. It's a good seat in the first row of an upper level section

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still have my ticket for Hell In A Cell, I'm not going. It's up on Stub Hub, but will sell it to anyone here for $50 even if you want to go. It's a good seat in the first row of an upper level section

Hm, Atlanta. No can do. :(

Sources report that Tajiri is backstage at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN. It is reported that management is unhappy with Ryback's performance on recent house shows and have brought in the Japanese talent in order to face CM Punk at the Hell In A Cell pay-per-view. At press time it is unknown how this angle will be played on Raw but insiders indicate that tonight's script has gone into it's 17th draft.

Source: pwinsider

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If that was real I'd be at home sitting in front of my TV in preparation for awesome.

It's not

Well, at least you didn't say they were hotshotting Dave Batista to shoot on Punk in the ring.

Alucard

Banned
Does anyone have reports of how Ryback looked in his house show matches against Punk last week? They fought on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday before last week's Raw.

Tajiri or we riot! It can work!

"John Cena...well, I've beaten him enough times and he doesn't deserve another shot. Ryback? A guy who hasn't proven anything? He doesn't deserve it either. CM Punk is all about opportunity, so tonight I'm giving an opportunity to a guy who also hasn't received the respect he deserved in his time here. At Hell in a Cell, he WILL get his chance. I choose...TAJIRI!"

Or they have a random 3 or 4-way match to decide who faces Punk.

Does anyone have reports of how Ryback looked in his house show matches against Punk last week? They fought on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday before last week's Raw.

Tajiri or we riot!

I'm cure Punk is going to come out with a back injury from having to carry that large stack of shit

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Tajiri face CM punk? Lol what the fuck is going on. That would be the most random thing ever.

eyd4A.png

Bowser

Tajiri or we riot!

Only remember reading one report, spoiler tagging just in case

Ryback vs. CM Punk was the main event last night in Jonesboro, Arkansas. Ryback defeated CM Punk via Disqualification. Punk escaped the Shell Shocked and low blowed the beast. After the match, Ryback posed with the crowd. From the perspective of the fans, this was a really entertaining match. Both guys garnered offense throughout the match, and Punk even locked in the Anaconda Vice. The crowd really seemed to be into the match, and overall was a solid effort from both guys.

Anyone listen to the MLW podacst with Konnan, Court Bauer, and Mister Saint Laurent? This week they had MVP as a guest and the last 15 or so minutes of the interview they start speculating on who Cranky Vince is and MSL has a pretty good theory on a certain WWE talent who might be the man behind the account. Definitely worth a listen.

http://mlw.com/

Aiii

So not worth it
Anyone listen to the MLW podacst with Konnan, Court Bauer, and Mister Saint Laurent? This week they had MVP as a guest and the last 15 or so minutes of the interview they start speculating on who Cranky Vince is and MSL has a pretty good theory on a certain WWE talent who might be the man behind the account. Definitely worth a listen.

It's 12 AM, I need sleep. I'd appreciate if you spoiler summarize that for me :)

Kaladin

If Cranky Vince was an angle, it would turn out to be Hornswaggle.

It's 12 AM, I need sleep. I'd appreciate if you spoiler summarize that for me :)

MSL seems to think that it is JBL because of his personality, who he follows on twitter, that he doesn't follow Cranky Vince, and that Cranky Vince tweets constantly except for when JBL is climbing a mountain or commentating. Although this week JBL did tweet while he was behind the desk.

Bauer thinks that it's a couple people as that would be the only way to get away with it for this long.

Aiii

So not worth it
MSL seems to think that it is JBL because of his personality, who he follows on twitter, that he doesn't follow Cranky Vince, and that Cranky Vince tweets constantly except for when JBL is climbing a mountain or commentating. Although this week JBL did tweet while he was behind the desk this week.

Bauer thinks that it's a couple people as that would be the only way to get away with it for this long.

You know, that actually makes sense. Personality-wise as well. There aren't that many people Vince would allow to do this without consequence. It definitely has to be a former/parttime employee as well.

Yeah, I could see this.

I doubt it's one person. He also tweeted pretty extensively last week while JBL was on the show, so I can't see JBL being the guy who tweets the "insider" stuff.

Top Bottom