• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

BlazinAm

Good point but do you think Ziggler will cash it in? I don't see Sheamus losing the title yet.

Also Ziggler's gimmick is terrible. Needs to drop Vickie and wear better merch before I even consider him a main event champion.

The rumor is that wwe wants to pair Flair with Ziggler but they can't sign him because of the lawsuit.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
just like Layla's mom, her daughter will be jobbing to the cancer known as EVE

BlazinAm

Good point but do you think Ziggler will cash it in? I don't see Sheamus losing the title yet.

Also Ziggler's gimmick is terrible. Needs to drop Vickie and wear better merch before I even consider him a main event champion.

just like Layla's mom, her daughter will be jobbing to the cancer known as EVE

That's kinda cruel.

Also it's crazy that she dated Shelton.

Alucard

Banned
Announcers have done a better job of building talent tonight. JR must be rubbing off on Cole, or the back must be feeding Cole some new lines that actually focus on in-ring action and not fucking touts. Speaking of which, this episode has been Tout-free, hasn't it?!

McNei1y

Speaking of which, this episode has been Tout-free, hasn't it?!

On the show, yeah. There was a commercial when Raw went on break... "First there was the text... then there was the tweet.... Now there's TOUT!" and that's when I turned the channel.

gurudyne

Announcers have done a better job of building talent tonight. JR must be rubbing off on Cole, or the back must be feeding Cole some new lines that actually focus on in-ring action and not fucking touts. Speaking of which, this episode has been Tout-free, hasn't it?!

Holy crap, they're learning.

jobber

Not cool.

I like Layla. Actually I apologize for my actions. I regret that the proper joke wasn't used in the right correlation making it easier to understand. My diplomacy here has been tarnish and I hope the GAF universe can forgive me.

-Jobber

Alucard

Banned
I know it has already been said, but Miz TV did an excellent job of building up Miz as a legit heel while gaining sympathetic support for Kofi at the same time. Miz was ice cold on the mic, and it was exactly what Kofi needed. Sadly, I don't think Kofi responded as well as he could have to Miz's ice cold barbs. Someone needs to write some lines for him or something because the stuff he comes up with on his own just comes off as mild. That segment was a HUGE chance for him to gain support, and I don't think he succeeded as well as he could have.

Ithil

Eve is bringing groundwork back to the diva's division. So awesome. PEACE.

Eve has some martial arts or MMA training of some sort, if I recall, I guess she decided to incorporate it into her wrestling style.

And the crowd is curiously into this match

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So what is it? (obviously put it in spoiler tags)

Advertisement was
"Next Monday night's Raw at the Izod Center just got even bigger! Just announced: John Cena vs. CM Punk in the biggest lumberjack match in WWE history! And for the first time, Big Show vs. Sheamus in a last man standing match!"

BlazinAm

Advertisement was
"Next Monday night's Raw at the Izod Center just got even bigger! Just announced: John Cena vs. CM Punk in the biggest lumberjack match in WWE history! And for the first time, Big Show vs. Sheamus in a last man standing match!"

Could be old.

Also doesn't really say anything about Hell in a Cell.

jobber

Layla is going to snap and turn heel on......

it's like 4 women left on the roster

The divas have decent to good matches on NXT and Superstars but not on RAW its kinda strange it must be whoever is in charge of the matches on RAW

Top Bottom