• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
GGG is having so much fun.

tumblr_mbyopr0RaT1ro6wr7o1_500.png

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Okay, he's just watching - found it odd that he'd interfere before a commercial break.

Yeah, it was pretty rough, lol

saying he keeps getting carried, saying he's reached his ceiling, that he maxed out at 60 percent, that he's just the "boom boom boom" guy to little kids that don't actually care

shit was cold blooded

Not really hard, is it? Kofi is just so easy to mock.

True, but it's kinda like they're showing what they think of him in the office publicly, and I'm a sucker for feeling bad for him about it since he's a likable guy in real life.

Ithil

Said it last week and I'll say it again, Big Show should be in the ring facing Sheamus on TV, and Barrett should be on the ramp waiting for his title match with Sheamus.

gurudyne

Cole: "Here's the kick and this time Sheamus was ready for it!"
JR: "That happened last week and Sheamus wasn't ready for it."
Cole: "...Yeah."

Alucard

Banned
This is that 4-star match I've been waiting for all night.

...Or not. 3.5 stars. Ended too quickly there.

...And there's the fucking Brogue kick.

A.E Suggs

This is a great match.

god damn

Barrett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ryback

This was a great match, glad it was interupted as this gives me hope for a great ppv fued later down the line.

well, that was a shitty end to a good match

Why do you people want this match to be wasted on something that isn't part of a fued? I bet you people were part of the agreement to have hogan vs goldberg for HW title on nitro.

Ithil

See it doesn't really work if you want to avoid a definitive finish to Sheamus/Barrett if Barrett still laid out by Sheamus.

Kyoufu

he si the only guy who can beat sheamus enough so that ziggler can cash in

Good point but do you think Ziggler will cash it in? I don't see Sheamus losing the title yet.

Also Ziggler's gimmick is terrible. Needs to drop Vickie and wear better merch before I even consider him a main event champion.

gurudyne

Show the audience--half of them texting. Why can't the production team react to what's on the screen before hitting the switch?

Top Bottom