• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

Raw64life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kzVujnH1ag
Owzyq.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kzVujnH1ag

Kaladin

This PPV has fail written all over it. I'm definitely not going now. Ryback vs Punk? Sheamus vs Show? I don't want to see either of those matches. Anyone want my ticket for $50? Hell, I'll sell it for $40.

There's so much they're doing right, then they have to push this stupid cartoonish throwback. It makes sense for where they're going, I just don't think he's any good, especially when there are better, deserving guys out there doing jack shit right now.

Oh yeah totally, I'd definitely rather see other guys on the roster get the push Ryback is getting.

But guys, I just like hot crowds. As long as it's not for Cena, a crowd that hot for a guy in WWE is just so rare to see. The crowd's energy just brings everything else up with it, and I guess I can personally ignore some of the flaws of the product because of it.

Alucard

Banned
That whole final segment was incredibly awkward. Really poorly written. Think they had no idea who Punk would be facing until like...yesterday.

Let's all pray that Punk makes it out of the PPV without an injury.

strobogo

Banned
I remember a year and a half to two years ago, people were begging for Skip Shefield to be pushed to the moon as the dominant monster of the decade. Now that it is happening, people are complaining?

Kyoufu

Well think about it...

Ryback is not getting the title at HIAC because Punk's streak will be over. He'll have less material to use against Rock at RR2013 and we all know it won't be Ryback vs Rock.

Yeah Punk will win somehow. Maybe Lesnar?

So Brock saves Punk, which starts a Ryback vs Lesnar feud. Then Cena's all like "no way Punk you didn't win like a man!" and we get more "you have to beat Cena in this type of match to get respect" storylines right?

The best thing that can come out of this is Punk pulling an HBK and bumping around the Cell like a pinball before inexplicably escaping with the win.

I remember a year and a half to two years ago, people were begging for Skip Shefield to be pushed to the moon as the dominant monster of the decade. Now that it is happening, people are complaining?

Everyone loves the backup quarterback until he becomes the starter.

I remember a year or so ago dirtsheets were reporting Skip being Vince's pick as the new top star. I remember clearly thinking to myself NO FUCK THIS.

gurudyne

Punk's big moment, his respect-defining turn, comes at the hand of someone who hasn't done shit to earn respect. Why can no one book this respect angle right?

krae_man

Oh yeah, I'm sure he'll be all torn up if his career turns out like Sheamus'.

If they are as high on him as they say, they should build to a Wrestlemania main event where he wins the title like Batista or Cena.

Sheeamus's stock went down the shitter for over a year after his Two WWE title runs.

Kaladin

WWE going with Ryback vs Punk this soon just shows even more that WWE has no one that can replace Cena if he is injured. NO ONE.

Top Bottom