• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, I'm not on yet (an hour or so away), but I'm participating in the Extra Life 24 hour stream my podcast is running - feel free to pop in and say hi, or watch. I will play GOOD SHIT.

http://ustream.tv/Sunnybuns

Yes wrasslin' shall be had.

tm24

My Feud of the week post has been late to some school and Xcom action, but ill have it up later today or early tomorrow

In the meantime, here's some lucha

La Sombra vs Volador Jr in a lightning match (one fall, 10 minute time limit). The two best luchadors on the planet go at it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYlBxPAscYg

Devil Rocker, Machine Rocker, Soul Rocker vs Fenix, Freelance, Samurai del Sol
Really good trios matchup featuring some insane dives by the technicos, mostly Samurai and Fenix

Jamie OD

Damien Sandow is coming dangerously close to saying "You're welcome" as often as Perry Saturn. Might be time to check him for head trauma.

Watching Smackdown and everybody was pretty terrible in that opening promo except for Miz. Smackdown has no direction anymore. I blame Shaemus

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ROH TV: Maria has on cat ears.

Nigel "I always wanted to see Maria's pussy"

she was in Playboy >_>

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Nigel Mcguinness: Jerry Lawler...to the...EXTREEEEEEEEMMMEEE

It's like he never saw a woman before. With Maria being the only female on ROH tv other than that nerdy chick that does backstage interviews, I guess he has to get her over as the only woman in the world.

strobogo

Banned
I don't know how that can make it on to air without some people complaining. There is innuendo, and blatantly direct and overt sexual reference. Maria is hot as fuck, though.

--The USA Network will be airing three straight nights of WWE in December. They will be airing Raw as usual, plus the 12/18 Smackdown show will not only air on Syfy on Friday but air live on USA on Tuesday from Pittsburgh. Tribute to the Troops, a taped two-hour special, will air on Wednesday. The network will heavily push it as WWE week.

Y'all looking forward to WWE week?

--The USA Network will be airing three straight nights of WWE in December. They will be airing Raw as usual, plus the 12/18 Smackdown show will not only air on Syfy on Friday but air live on USA on Tuesday from Pittsburgh. Tribute to the Troops, a taped two-hour special, will air on Wednesday. The network will heavily push it as WWE week.

Y'all looking forward to WWE week?

So WWE is gonna be competing against itself Tribute to the Troops and Main Event will be on the same night

Just think about it guys: Kofi is YOUR IC Champ. Doesn't it make you feel warm inside? I bet he'll have a longer and more defined reign than the Honkey Tonk Man.

Of course I'll take this all back if someone responds within 1 second.

Top Bottom