• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

I am going to try that.....but don't think it's gimmick infringement when I pop up with a new name.
Gimmick infringement huh?
In true WWE fashion you can leave your new name up to the Wrasslegaf universe!

# Mr Sandman
# Eternal Sandman
# Sandstorm Shivers
# DJ Desert Dude
# The Tag Team Champions

Enjoy the WWE style selection of poop, Sandstorm Shivers doesn't even make any sense.
I'm trying to remember some of those Indy names we were talking about the other month, those really awful wrestler names but my minds gone blank.

gurudyne

probably posted already but:

Stone Cold talking about WWE attitude era and wwe 13 with community manager of wwe games.

http://youtu.be/dEC3PbJiEIw

God damn do I miss the Attitude era sometimes. I want to see this WM. I want every match leading up to it to be golden. I want that PPV to channel the greatest moments of the greatest PPVs in the WWE library and bring spectacle back to the main stage. I even want the pre-main-event bathroom-break match with Charlie Sheen and the Shock Master jobbing to the Funkadactyls for the Intergender Tag Team Titles to get the fans pumped. WWE needs to build up its roster better. Now. NOW. NAOUGHW!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Does anyone know the date of the raw that started the first Chris Benoit / rock feud leading up to fully loaded I think? Benoit interrupted a match between Shane and the rock... I bet a friend something about that raw.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I think they've booked it already in the office. Just have to wait for his knee to heal.

Damn would not be surprised if that was the case. From those 2 interviews they essentially confirmed it's going to happen without directly saying it. Man that's going to be one helluva buildup and match.

Kyoufu

Damn would not be surprised if that was the case. From those 2 interviews they essentially confirmed it's going to happen without directly saying it. Man that's going to be one helluva buildup and match.

The problem they face right now is getting Punk to that level where the casual Cena fans will get in on the hype too. This is pretty much an internet wrestling fan event. I think Cena vs Rock was more mainstream even though Austin is the bigger star (or at least he was).

Of course, booking Punk as a cowardly heel does him no favours...

strobogo

Banned
Was Austin really the bigger star? How was business in 2000 while he was out compared to 1998 and 1999? I always felt that more non-wrestling fans were aware of The Rock during that period because he was the one out doing more media, television, movies, SNL, etc.

Nelo Ice

Banned
The problem they face right now is getting Punk to that level where the casual Cena fans will get in on the hype too. This is pretty much an internet wrestling fan event. I think Cena vs Rock was more mainstream even though Austin is the bigger star (or at least he was).

Of course, booking Punk as a cowardly heel does him no favours...

If only Punk was booked correctly last year he would've been an Austin level star. Yeah they definitely need to get everyone hyped for the match starting with building Punk since the match should be bigger than Rock and Cena. The buildup would be so epic if every city had attitude era pops and everyone realized the magnitude of the potential showdown.

BlazinAm

Does anyone know the date of the raw that started the first Chris Benoit / rock feud leading up to fully loaded I think? Benoit interrupted a match between Shane and the rock... I bet a friend something about that raw.

What was the bet?

It already happened here, go back 2 or 3 pages. We all came to an agreement that CM Punk's physique is equal to attitude era Shawn Michaels.

The proof is all here.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493725&page=92

69994_o.gif

Tell me it's not true, DM.

So another physical therapy session, another run into Cena. He has a sick Green Lambo. His injury seems pretty bad. Like so bad he told the main therapist he'd come see him Tuesday right after landing.

He also seems to maintain a low key presence, except for the owner swarming over him.

bangai-o

Banned
watching the smackdown highlights on youtube. Is Orton really still getting this huge reaction or is this that piped in Smackdown?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm still here god damn it.

Snowglobe Kliq is coming back, DX style. The countdown is on.
I thought I warned you fucks last time.

Stay down. It's over.

It's Kane's time (and Daniel Bryan). They're sexy now! Don't you get it?! They're sexy!

Top Bottom