• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane & Son have gotten stale. They need a new, fresh, edgy, catchphrase that can sell million's of t-shirts to Euros that wear wrestling shirts.
They need to add to the stable. Paige should join as Kane's daughter. PAC should join as Kane's son (he's European, right?). AJ should be his young and spunky wife. Brodus should be Kane's neighbor, and Bryan should be Kane's erratic (think George Costanza) best friend. Have Taker guest star every once in a while for holiday episodes, where he and McCool come to visit.

It would work, damn it!

iXR4T.gif
You bastard.

Lunchbox

Banned
Kane & Son have gotten stale. They need a new, fresh, edgy, catchphrase that can sell millions of t-shirts to Euros that wear wrestling shirts.

this is still the only wrasslin shirt i would wear, from when miz was cool

qZWak.jpg

the rest are so gross and trashy, it makes you look like a hillbilly. i have cm punk nexus shirt from way back, its subtle, but i would never wear that sell outs shirt anymore out of personal choice

Didn't Del Rio also come pretty close to ripping of Rey's mask at one of the ppv's?

Guy has it out for luchadors.

Well done.

Yeah, he pulled Rey's mask off at Money in the Bank, and Rey covered his face with his arms and fell off the ladder. Then Del Rio grabbed the case.

sega4ever

if you listen to the mlw podcast, konnan talked about an incident where a person in mistico's entourage pulled a gun on del rio back when they were still in mexico. he also said he knows when a wrestler is pulling a mask off on purpose or accidental.

Welp. I couldn't go to a concert since its way too late, so I'm thinking of going to Chikara/ROH Cibernetico. Gonna be my 2nd wrestling show (first was the RAW House Show last december). Worth going?

a thousand times YES! CHIKARA is amazing live. If your a fan of the dvd's then for sure go to this show.

Kyoufu

if you listen to the mlw podcast, konnan talked about an incident where a person in mistico's entourage pulled a gun on del rio back when they were still in mexico. he also said he knows when a wrestler is pulling a mask off on purpose or accidental.

This could get ugly.

Izick

I'm definitely late on this, and it's WWE 13' related, but thought I'd post this here as well too since I know a lot of you are going to begrudgingly pick it up as well:

My friend is getting it for sure, so at least I will only feel kind of bad when I play it!...

Anyway, I was happy to hear they're bringing in Mankind, BUT, I'm kind of disappointed it's the inferior "Ode to Freud" Mankind instead of the fucking best Mankind

I'm definitely late on this, and it's WWE 13' related, but thought I'd post this here as well too since I know a lot of you are going to begrudgingly pick it up as well:

My friend is getting it for sure, so at least I will only feel kind of bad when I play it!...

Anyway, I was happy to hear they're bringing in Mankind, BUT, I'm kind of disappointed it's the inferior "Ode to Freud" Mankind instead of the fucking best Mankind

That's not Mankind, it's Mick Foley in a mask.

Ode to Freud Mankind is real Mankind.

My favorite part of the Wrestling Observer covering the Montreal Screw Job. For some reason the visual of the last part makes me lol.
Hart got up, and a scuffle started, with them locking up like in a wrestling match, Hart breaking free, and throwing a punch to the jaw that would have knocked down a rhino. One punch KO in 40 seconds. McMahon growled like he was going to get up, but he had no legs. Shane McMahon jumped on Hart's back, and Smith jumped on Shane's back pulling him off. Not realizing there would be trouble, Smith had already taken off his knee brace, and hyperextended his knee in the process of pulling Shane off. Hart nearly broke his hand from the punch. McMahon's jaw was thought to be fractured or broken. Hart asked Vince if he was now going to screw him on all the money he owes him and a groggy Vince said "No." He told Shane and Brisco to get that "piece of shit" out of here and glaring at both of them, told them if they tried anything, they'd suffer the same result. In dragging McMahon out, someone accidentally stepped on his ankle injuring it as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Insanity. Brown suit Mankind was the best because he was seen as a credible threat rather than the constant underdog. He had great matches with Taker back then.

Top Bottom